Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Reasons Why Pmb Will Loose To Atiku Comes 2019 General Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Pmb Will Loose To Atiku Comes 2019 General Election (636 Views)

2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos) / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Pmb Will Loose To Atiku Comes 2019 General Election by Princewell2012(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2018
Let me go straight to the point.

1. They comes with a change agenda.

They said PDP have been there for sixteen years and we believed them and said they were actually right. At least let give other party a chance and let see what they are up to.

2. Nigerians were actually thinking that we were really suffering duing JEG regime. That's why there was one million yam campaign for President Buhari in JOS. Poor farmers brought out their only yam and sold each for #1000 each doing the campaign to raise money for the incumbent president.

3. Mr integrity busted.
Alots of us who were still very young doing the reign of Mr president as military as we are a bit confused weather they were telling us lies to rubbish his name and his brutality life style.
my uncle told me that things were very good and their business were moving very well doing She hu Shagari regime but immediately Buhari took over power him and all his business partners ran out business. And when he was over throned things became normal again and now this same man called Buhari
comes back to power that they have begin to experienced all those problems allover again.

4. The emergence of Atiku ABUBAKAR as PDP presidential flag bearer.

Finnaly.

This is the last strall that breaks the camels back.
An okada man an Hausa indigine who took me from Iyanapaja to abulegba in Lagos saw a car parked on the road and said to me. Oga. I said yes, he told me how much that car is is been sold and the man whose face is full of smile further told me that if Atiku comes everything will be OK and come back to normal. When I now asked him why did he said so. Oga walayi Atiku get sense pass Buhari.
After then I saw a group of Hausa people going to the mosque to pray their 7.pm prayers God is my withness Atiku's name was all in their mouths and their faces were filled with smiling. You can see the happiness on them.

They said when a man married another wife he knows which one is the best.

Now what is left for the rulling party is simply to go for defense.

Yes to defend, athack, blame and give excuses.
And you know when a married man began to do all these things his wife knows their is going to be a very big problem in the house.

APC did not tell Nigerians that they are coming here to do a test running.

So we are not going to give them another chance. And that they will start working from another four years if elected.

Yes we actually saw all the red flags but we undermined it.
Like taking six months before chosen his cabinet, no money in the federal account, PDP did not handover properly and all those bulshit. We don't know that all they are after were to hijacked government from opposition nothing more and nothing less.
Yet Tinubu has been holding Lagos ransomed since 1999. Is that not hipocrisy?

Please drop your comments bellow.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Pmb Will Loose To Atiku Comes 2019 General Election by Drinkwater06: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Senseless thread.
Re: Reasons Why Pmb Will Loose To Atiku Comes 2019 General Election by Shelumiel: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2018
APC is Satan's army . It has come to bring untold hardship and poverty to the already overburden masses , but God , in His infinite mercy will deliver us from their wickedness .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Pmb Will Loose To Atiku Comes 2019 General Election by Princewell2012(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
APC is Satan's army . It has come to bring untold hardship and poverty to the already overburden masses , but God , in His infinite mercy will deliver us from their wickedness .

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Pmb Will Loose To Atiku Comes 2019 General Election by socialmediaman: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2018
I like the “Mr Integrity Busted” part.

Some people can’t come to terms with the fact that Buhari is a scam artist when it comes to integrity. He fights opposition, not corruption. He’s corrupt too in a very coded way, using proxies to do his dirty deals.

That’s the man who was sold to us in 2015. But how could he think he’ll get away with this in the new age of social media where information is more available than it was in 1983? Oh I forgot, he tried to stifle the press too thinking this is still 1983

Nonsense!

AtikuObi all the way grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Pmb Will Loose To Atiku Comes 2019 General Election by ozento: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2018
ofcoz, they will loose woefully.
Re: Reasons Why Pmb Will Loose To Atiku Comes 2019 General Election by Princewell2012(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2018
Happy reading.
Re: Reasons Why Pmb Will Loose To Atiku Comes 2019 General Election by blujoi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
"How are you going to sort out the 13 million out of school children?" - "We are figthing corruption."
"How are you going to upgrade the hospitals?" - "We are figthing corruption."
"How are you going to improve the economy to realise GDP of 5-7%?" - "We will fight corruption."
"How are you going to create jobs?" - "We will fight corruption."
"When are you going to reform the police?" - "Fight corruption."
"When are you going to sort out the killings across the middle belt?" - We will fight corruption first."
"Electricity?" - "Anti- corruption."

#Copied

(1) (Reply)

Some Presidential Aspirants As Secondary School Students / Disquiet In Imo APC Over Primaries / ECOWAS Knocks Security Agencies Over Role In Osun Rerun Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.