Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

League Of Legends - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / League Of Legends (1636 Views)

League Of Legends Wildrift : Whatsapp Group / League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) / League Of Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

League Of Legends by simulacrevuit(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Hello dear friends,

I do wonder if anyone was actually playing League of Legends, if so, what are your nicknames so I can add you and we can play together.

Mine is nerrot and I am a jungle main.

See you around the rift my friends

1 Like

Re: League Of Legends by vadecompras(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2018
Yes, I do still play too. What is your server? I am currently playing in the EUW one due to less lag issues. I checked your nickname in opgg and it appears that you are playing there too. Just added you btw, my nickname is espyy.

See you soon.
Re: League Of Legends by Sparklar: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2018
My name is Ilovetits1(not my fault don't blame me)..EUW also
Re: League Of Legends by captIBK(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
hi guys, my summoner name is brainsandbrawn playing EUW mostly due lag, main ADC MF, Quinn. I can play all positions though. Ilovetits1 added me up, it'll be great to have a naija club going hard on them. my brother's summoner name is otunba. Another nigerian i know on there is king onyeka.
add us all up pls...... GLHF
Re: League Of Legends by brainstorm214(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hey brothers, I am playing in LOL too, my name is Iluminatisu, and i hope that we can play a game once somehow, if any of you is interested. If you have some nice skins, lets make a change. I have some nice league of legends skins , I can share them with you, trust me you don't have the sets that I have. Call me in the game and let's do that. Waiting for Inviting.
Re: League Of Legends by asad664(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2021
All of our League of Legends accounts are new and have been leveled especially for buy league account our customers, so you have the chance of a complete restart with an untouched MMR of ranked games.
Re: League Of Legends by Emeka71(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
What a sound game.
Re: League Of Legends by highlordmarcus(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Where una dey pick the data wey una dey use play this game. I didn't even expect Nigerians to be playing this game. Una dey try oh, me still dey find data for online lectures.
Re: League Of Legends by Emeka71(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2021
^Maybe some people gain.
Re: League Of Legends by Bisounaille: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Hi, I'm Ethernianor, I've been playing League of legends for a few months now. smiley

I have a rank GOLD level with a mmr of 1250 points on https://mylolmmr.com If you ever want to add me I'm very active on discord and I'm currently doing a lot of 5 v 5 I already have 175 hours of games while I'm new haha cheesy

if you ever need a mentor to help you know that I'm available on weekends because right now I'm working a lot, have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Safe Online Gambling Malaysia Experience / Clash Of Clans / Cocgemsgiveaways- Clash Of Clans -get Unlimited Gems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.