Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC (15685 Views)

'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by teeytimi: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless ipob party grin
is not about party, it's time most of us Yoruba's start reasoning well.
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fire will rot in jail
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by olajide8(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Would these people kip kwayet- someone has known criminal facts hanging over his hand - and he is wearing the agbada of disgrace - well "won mo pe omo ale ni egbon yen" the evidences are obvious and they have sealed many since tuesday- they haven't even touched the case against him which was ongoing and about being transferred to court when he became governor - nonsense lubbish child like him-

2 Likes

Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by semyman: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Thieves, one of you is in detention and you won't rest anymore
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
zombies are hereby denied and barred from commenting on this thread.....
Since their defacto leader has spoken.....
Itz called breach of protocol in the land of the zombie s. I've been there oh I tank God for my life and deliverance.... They have their 30k gang spread all over the cyber space.... Can someone pls say amen for this my prayer..... Oh lord what ever spirit... Be it marine spell controlling them.... Father let your light shine on their life's and that of their generation.... Cause..... They are cursed on a daily basis...... I had to use a new moniker.... I know I will be lynched.... Fellow nairalanders forgive me..... As for u .... Cilic marine told me hell never hand over to u as chief resident zombie.... U guys can go to hell with my last month salary..... 30k then I receive insult and curses worth more than 3million my resignation has been forwarded to ngenekwenu.....
Note: there are every where
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by uchwar1: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
PediakAuthor:
Gen gen...
it is ghen ghen, not gen gen. Do you sell generator
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Roger3D:
He will remain there for the whole 2 weeks until he confesses, if PDP are unhappy about that they can organize a commando style raid on the EFCC office and break him out. Fayose's day in court will be no time soon
He will remain there until he confesses? Is that how the Rule of Law works? Does he not have a right to silence and to fair hearing (by the courts) So what's the essence of the judiciary then? Some of you are incredibly senseless.

1 Like

Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by AffiliateBaron(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
Learn how to create a free blog using blogger platform. https://joyjerryblog..com/2018/10/how-to-create-free-blog-using-blogger.html
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by sadeola(f): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
What is the noise about,Fayose went to EFCC with two bags.
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by Ogaga87(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Confused institution

Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by gcof(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Roger3D:
He will remain there for the whole 2 weeks until he confesses, if PDP are unhappy about that they can organize a commando style raid on the EFCC office and break him out. Fayose's day in court will be no time soon
lol that is what Nigeria is “beat a goat until he agrees that he is a dog” you accused someone of embezzlement and claimed to have all evidence. Now you are waiting for him to confess
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by Roger3D(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hedonini:

He will remain there until he confesses? Is that how the Rule of Law works? Does he not have a right to silence and to fair hearing (by the courts) So what's the essence of the judiciary then? Some of you are incredibly senseless.
There is strong evidence that Fayose was involved in corrupt practices, and the evidence the EFCC collected over the years was shown to the judge who must have agreed with the EFCC that there is a need for further investigation while he sits behind bars. That's the way the rule of law works. The courts have the discretion to grant bail or to withhold it and the EFCC need to continue to put pressure on him until he confesses to his alleged crimes
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by sadeola(f): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hedonini:

It is now you are talking about rule of law, there is no rule of law when he was busy with Ekiti money.
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by philanjay: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
jchioma:
Why are they holding him if they cannot charge him to court?

EFCC had all the time to do their due diligent investigation if they had a case against him.

What goes around, comes around.
he had to be punished first -like putting him in an uncomfortable cell, being denied of food and water to occasional beating at least to teach him a lesson. everything is in place to take him to court. he just have to pay for all the insults he meted on the president. remember no one mess with a general and go Scot free. once a general is always a general
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by KoeChz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
JusticeSeeker:

This thiefing party at it again.
EFCC wanted to investigate this thief when he was in office, PDP said he is carrying immunity, how can he be investigated? Now he is an ordinary citizen, they still don't want EFCC to investigate him, Haba, Passionately, Desperate Party aka PDP. If he doesn't want to cooperate, keep him there and keep obtaining court orders until he talks. His thiefing collaborating lawyer who has obtained his SAN mainly for defending criminals who has embezzled our treasury is the one who has written this script for him to act because by now he's busy sorting out to know which court his client shall be taken to so he can bribe the judges and keep adjourning the case till eternity.
another big trash from apc zombies. His immunity didn't affected there investigation
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by jattopeter(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
You have time to waste with myopic people. People that dont know what the law say.
Hedonini:

Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by ejay25(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
The face from Enugu state university that has been defrauding people.... Her style is very simple.... She send you account number once you pay in she deny reciveing the money... Trust me the beautiful fraudster knows how to escape the chase... If you know her or have seen her please tell her that her game is over

Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by duscollins: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
I can only imagine what will happen to the middle belt/ north central states if Buhari wins 2019..... it's better not imagined.

All the killings witnessed so far is a preamble to what is to come. Till date no fulani hersdman have been arrested and prosecuted.

Ejecting Buhari from Aso Rock is now a patriotic call.
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by KoeChz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Roger3D:
they can never try him on dansuki saga because efcc and fg will lose. Apc's aim is to recover fund looted by the last administration for relooting
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by Yyeske(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Those who think that Fayose's travails are over when the EFCC is over with him are deceiving themselves, he still has a case with INEC for illegally announcing the result of the last election in his state and would be punished for that too.
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
datribune:
Thunder fire una. Is Fayose who allegedly collected a billion illegally & couldn't even pay workers 18,000 naira better than these Nigerians. Where is d outrage?. E nor go better for PDP & Atikulooter who as Chairman of Privatization council sold govt corporations & looted d proceeds frm d sales while retrenching workers without putting them on pensions while collecting his own
Nigerian youths can't stop amusing me. Are you aware the majority of those who ran Nigerian down while in the pdp are now members of the ruling apc.? Or are you saying apc members descended from the moon? I can't forget the way elrufai almost sold Abuja and Nigerian assets as FCT Minister and BPP chair. I hope he wouldn't assassinate atiku ahead of 2019 elections because all the allegations levelled against atiku were deeply rooted to elrufai sale of our national assets without due process and atiku won't hesitate to expose him.
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by deomelo: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7016424_jimiagbajemessage1_jpeg889dbf4544f3c3f875c6efe85f995173

You know the PDP is a worthless party full of worthless people when one is carrying poster that he's not one of you

grin grin grin grin
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by Roger3D(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
KoeChz:
they can never try him on dansuki saga because efcc and fg will lose. Apc's aim is to recover fund looted by the last administration for relooting
This statement of yours proves that it is pointless engaging you. What do you think the EFCC are prosecuting him for?
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by vinceobe: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
CHARGE FAYOSE TO COURT NOW OR LET HIM GO. HE MUST NOT BE USED AS A SCAPEGOAT AND VENDETTA. EFFC BOASTED IT HAS FINISHED ALL INVESTIGATIONS INTO FAYOSE STEWARDSHIP. ONE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE CHARGE FILE WOULD BE BROUGHT OUT AND HE BE CHARGED TO COURT WITHIN 24H HOURS WHICH IS THE CONSTITUTIONAL TIME ALLOWED FOR DETENTION. INSTEAD EFCC IS GETTING ILLEGAL COURT PERMIT TO DETAIN HIM. THIS IS HUMAN RIGHT ABUSE. OVER TO YOU BARRISTER OZEKHOME (SAN) ET ALL.
OYA GO TO COURT IMMEDIATELY AND VACATE THE DETENTION ORDER.
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7016424_jimiagbajemessage1_jpeg889dbf4544f3c3f875c6efe85f995173

You know the PDP is a worthless party full of worthless people when one is carrying poster that he's not one of you

grin grin grin grin
he's simply saying he's not one of the tinubu gang who mortgaged our Lagos. Jimi agbaje has always termed them ''same of the same " get that.
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by chuddyforlife(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
If they like let them charge him,if not he shuld remain in there custody...#simple

please holla me if u ar a ghanian citizen!
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by deomelo: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
awelekiti:
he's simply saying he's not one of the tinubu gang who mortgaged our Lagos. Jimi agbaje has always termed them ''same of the same " get that.
[/s]

I don't take translations from village Igbos.
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by Anyad231: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless ipob party grin
see as ur comment foolish like ur name...
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by NiyiFestus247(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Anyad231:
see as ur comment foolish like ur name...
JusticeSeeker:

EFCC wanted to investigate this thief when he was in office, PDP said he is carrying immunity, how can he be investigated? Now he is an ordinary citizen, they still don't want EFCC to investigate him, Haba, Passionately, Desperate Party aka PDP. If he doesn't want to cooperate, keep him there and keep obtaining court orders until he talks. His thiefing collaborating lawyer who has obtained his SAN mainly for defending criminals who has embezzled our treasury is the one who has written this script for him to act because by now he's busy sorting out to know which court his client shall be taken to so he can bribe the judges and keep adjourning the case till eternity.
JusticeSeeker:

JusticeSeeker:

Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless ipob party grin
Useless oduduwa Muslim TERRORIST
Re: Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC by datribune: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
awelekiti:
Nigerian youths can't stop amusing me. Are you aware the majority of those who ran Nigerian down while in the pdp are now members of the ruling apc.? Or are you saying apc members descended from the moon? I can't forget the way elrufai almost sold Abbuja and Nigerian assets as FCT Minister and BPP chair. I hope he wouldn't assassinate atiku ahead of 2019 elections because all the allegations levelled against atiku were deeply rooted to elrufai sale of our national assets without due process and atiku won't hesitate to expose him.

Thunder fire El-rufai, d petite Abuja demolition expert & all those who contributed to sufferings of fellow Nigerians. My support is to Buhari, a Man of tested integrity. Under him, at least two APC Governors hav been jailed. Anyone running to APC in d hope of escaping justice might just be deceiving themselves. d war against corruption isn't perfect. It can not be because of d immense resources at d disposal of corruption to fight back. I'm in good company with people like d late icon & conscience of d nation, senior advocate of Nigeria, Gani Fawehinmi in our support of d AU anti-corruption to help reduce corruption in our land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity, No Electricity: Nigerians Are Really Suffering – Ben Bruce / Court Stops Buhari, Senate President, Others From Tampering With Electoral Act / Clement Agba: State Governors Are Responsible For Rising Poverty in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.