Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Mining Solid Minerals Available In Large Quantities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mining Solid Minerals Available In Large Quantities (390 Views)

I Can Supply You Crayfish In Large Quantities / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS / ‘Nigeria Earned N69.2bn From Solid Minerals In One Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mining Solid Minerals Available In Large Quantities by webcool(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hi Dear,

I write to introduce our company, Adrena Holdings Ltd Abuja, we are proudly indigenous company founded and managed by consummate professionals who are passionate about mining engineering, drilling, export and local supply different minerals. Our focus as a company is on the efficient and sustainable mining and processing of solid minerals using out of the box mining plants and more.

We will like to become your supplier on Lead (Ingot, Concentrate and Ore) Zinc Ore, Manganese Ore, Copper Ore, Copper Cathodes, Copper Wired Millberry Scrap, Alumimum, Tin, Tantalite, Columbite, etc.

With your company as our list off client, we will likely meet all your obligations and increase our capacity both locally and globally.

Samuel Dingba, CEO. Adrena Holding Limited,
+2348060374414 (whatsapp),
+2348056600005,

1 Like

Re: Mining Solid Minerals Available In Large Quantities by Tjun(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2019
If you are a Miner, Farmer or Trader of solid minerals, precious metals, gemstones or agricultural produce and want to export your products in order to make more profit, reach out to us.

We can find you overseas buyers. We can advise you on the procedure and requirements. We can also arrange for the right legal counselling in these matters.

For more information, check my signature and send me an email.

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Service Needed, Asaba To Akure / Meet The Owner Of Instablog9ja - John Abayomi / Palm Fatty Acid Distillate (PFAD) Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.