Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Phone Holder @ #1500 Each - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Phone Holder @ #1500 Each (828 Views)

With Ur 1800 Naira U Will Be Making A daily Income 1500 naira, no referral / How To Make Money On TBD Forum With Just 1500 / Life Made Easy With This Awesome Phone Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Holder @ #1500 Each by victorogundepo0(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Whatsapp: 07051302949

Re: Phone Holder @ #1500 Each by victorogundepo0(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Whatsapp to order
Re: Phone Holder @ #1500 Each by gangbang86: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
How safe are suction cup holders?
Re: Phone Holder @ #1500 Each by brainstorm214(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
hey, friend, can I install such a phone holders on my motorcycle?
Re: Phone Holder @ #1500 Each by stormtrooper: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
I once had a phone holder on suction cups and it's not very secure. I smashed my phone like that, it went off at high speed and fell. After that, I don't really trust such holders. I love to drive fast, so I'm looking for safe holders. A month ago I ordered from https://buyhelmets.online/products/motorbike-phone-holder new holder for the phone. This turned out to be the perfect option for me. The phone is firmly fixed and at whatever speed I was driving it does not fall. The holder also rotates 360 degrees and can be fixed as will be convenient depending on the handlebars. I advise you to carefully choose a holder for yourself so that your phone in safe.
Re: Phone Holder @ #1500 Each by WooodSI: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
stormtrooper:
I once had a phone holder on suction cups and it's not very secure. I smashed my phone like that, it went off at high speed and fell. After that, I don't really trust such holders. I love to drive fast, so I'm looking for safe holders. A month ago I ordered from https://buyhelmets.online/products/motorbike-phone-holder new holder for the phone. This turned out to be the perfect option for me. The phone is firmly fixed and at whatever speed I was driving it does not fall. The holder also rotates 360 degrees and can be fixed as will be convenient depending on the handlebars. I advise you to carefully choose a holder for yourself so that your phone in safe.
I also like to drive fast, but I have a suction cup holder. I've never had a phone drop before. But you've alerted me, do you think it's worth changing it anyway?

(1) (Reply)

7 Years Old Verified Nigerian Adsense With Domain For Sale / Winthrill Investment / Start Earning Cool Cash With Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.