Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari (455 Views)

Onnoghen: NBA Urges National Assembly To Save Nigeria / Atiku’s Challenge To Buhari. Will Buhari Come Or Run? (video) / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari by PortHardcore: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Guys, Atiku is not going to save Nigeria.
Nigerias current state is not entirely Buhari's fault, it was a sustained process from 1960 till now.
Its been a steady happening, YEARS OF BAD GOVERNANCE,from Presidents , Governors , Senators.
You are actually CONTINUING in Nigeria's demise by voting either PDP or APC.

You really think APC/Buhari is responsible for Nigeria's current condition?
PDP was just in power for 16years,and Nigeria was suffering back then.

Look, there is no difference with Atiku and Buhari,theyr'e both from the elites that don't care about you;They have no vision,no plans,no empathy;
They are just a different flavour:one is a thief/one is lifeless; but both are bad.

Look at Atiku's misrule:
Atiku was d head of gov't's economic team when all the following companies folded up:

Osogbo Steel Rolling Company
NITEL
Nigerian Airways
NICOMTEX
Kaduna Textile Mill Ltd
Peugeot Assembly Plant
Leyland Motors
Nigerian Shipping Company
Bacita Sugar Company
Union Dicon

Look at Buhari,partisan , ethnic bigot, prosecuting the opposition.
You really think Buhari's inaction is the reason Nigeria is in it's current state?
You really think Atiku cares if you die on these death trap roads?or that you don't have light?
If he cared,why didn't he do something about it when he was VP,or why doesn't he use his wealth to help you get electricity and clean water?
Why is he spending money on universities that only the rich can afford?
And Buhari is a simpleton,he doesn't have what it takes to run a restaurant,NONE OF THE CAREER POLITICIANS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES,their only aim is power and wealth.

The reason why Nigeria keeps getting worse,is because your leaders DON'T CARE about your problems! THEY ONLY WANT TO RULE/ROB/RAPE you! Thats why when they get in office nothing improves.

You can't vote PDP/APC and expect the country to progress,my guys;never vote for ppl that held power and have nothing to show for it and want to get back into power.

And for the people that are saying that they gonna give Atiku 4 years, you do know that the country is going to be in worse shape in 2023 than it is now right?
You're like someone dying from a disease and you keep taking medication that you see in your cupboard, youre saying if PDP don't heal me , ill take APC after 4 weeks,all the while your'e getting sicker.

If you want Nigeria to turn around, stop voting for career politicians,tell all your family and friends don't vote for APC/PDP.
If you keep voting PDP/APC , Nigeria will continue down the path of misery.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari by Observer007(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
kiss kiss

Thank you Op for this piece.

It's disturbing that youths who should know better are either shouting "Buhari till 2023" or "Atikulated" this or that.

I wonder why we are so amnesic in this country. We truly aren't ready to progress.
Re: Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari by Omeokachie: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
O.K. we have seen the failure that is Buhari.

Last time I checked, Atiku has never been sworn in as president of Nigeria. So I am at a loss what misrule people are talking about.
If that logic is correct, then we should be heaping all the blames of the present government on Osinbajo.

We will try Atiku and decide after 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari by akalaha: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
M C D A V E F U N D S . C O M gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from their various portfolio. i think they have all it takes.The investment packages they provide offer the combination of high returns balanced with expert risk management which allows a safe and sustainable operation. they provide professional account management with top-notch support and customer service.
Re: Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari by gidgiddy: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
As a Biafran supporter I'm happy because the outcome of this elections is a win for me either way. PDP and APC are as bad as each other and Buhari and Atiku are monumental disasters. Either man is going to destroy Nigeria which is exactly what I want so that my Igbo nation can finally be an independent country.

This colonial contraption Lugard created in 1914 and called "Nigeria" is gradually coming to end.
Re: Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari by PortHardcore: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
O.K. we have seen the failure that is Buhari.

Last time I checked, Atiku has never been sworn in as president of Nigeria. So I am at a loss what misrule people are talking about.
If that logic is correct, then we should be heaping all the blames of the present government on Osinbajo.

We will try Atiku and decide after 2023.
Please reread my post
PortHardcore:

Look at Atiku's misrule:
Atiku was d head of gov't's economic team when all the following companies folded up:

Osogbo Steel Rolling Company
NITEL
Nigerian Airways
NICOMTEX
Kaduna Textile Mill Ltd
Peugeot Assembly Plant
Leyland Motors
Nigerian Shipping Company
Bacita Sugar Company
Union Dicon

Re: Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari by SarkinYarki: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari is already a certfied dead end road going nowhere so now we want to even try Atiku and if he proves to be a failure we kick him out ...one thing I know is that Atiku can never be as bad a Buhari
Re: Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari by PortHardcore: 12:42am On Oct 19, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is already a certfied dead end road going nowhere so now we want to even try Atiku and if he proves to be a failure we kick him out ...one thing I know is that Atiku can never be as bad a Buhari

PortHardcore:
Guys, Atiku is not going to save Nigeria.
Nigerias current state is not entirely Buhari's fault, it was a sustained process from 1960 till now.
Its been a steady happening, YEARS OF BAD GOVERNANCE,from Presidents , Governors , Senators.
You are actually CONTINUING in Nigeria's demise by voting either PDP or APC.

You really think APC/Buhari is responsible for Nigeria's current condition?
PDP was just in power for 16years,and Nigeria was suffering back then.

And for the people that are saying that they gonna give Atiku 4 years, you do know that the country is going to be in worse shape in 2023 than it is now right?
You're like someone dying from a disease and you keep taking medication that you see in your cupboard, youre saying if PDP don't heal me , ill take APC after 4 weeks,all the while your'e getting sicker.

If you want Nigeria to turn around, stop voting for career politicians,tell all your family and friends don't vote for APC/PDP.
If you keep voting PDP/APC , Nigeria will continue down the path of misery.
Re: Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari by Masterclass32: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari just has to go. He's so 'agendaless'.

Another 4 yrs of Buhari will destroy the country even before the anointed leader arrives.

Nigeria will yet be great.
Re: Atiku Wont Save Nigeria,neither Will Buhari by PortHardcore: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Masterclass32:
Buhari just has to go. He's so 'agendaless'.

Another 4 yrs of Buhari will destroy the country even before the anointed leader arrives.

Nigeria will yet be great.

You keep saying this and things only get worse.
We have to get rid of GEJ, we have to get rid of Buhari,we have to get Rid of Atiku.

STOP ELECTING CAREER POLITICIANS!
Elect young ppl with no history of stealing/killing.

(1) (Reply)

Economic Crisis Will Be Over Under Atiku - PDP Chieftain / Photos: Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Jerusalem, Says He Is Coming Back To Tear Down / Ogun APC Crisis: Amosun’s Men Plot Mass Defection, Emerge Candidates For 2019 Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.