Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage (20378 Views)

Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Aarondan(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This is the first time I will be checking a thread about this man.

Fela, you be fine man ooo. Handsome bobo.

Unfortunately, you can't be president of Nigeria.

Focus more on oodua republic.
It may not be immediately but definitely

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Johnson5258: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
It is well.
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Aarondan(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
yettymuse:
Every Nigerian success story must start from grass to grace, yardstick for who suffer pass undecided.!

Problem ti Tara niyen... She was only lucky, I can't risk being fuc!ked over! Being there, done that!

If you know you can't afford the basic things as a man, there's no point getting married. This is 2018! Stop suffering someone else's child!
Their type who would later claim feminism

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Ranchhoddas: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
yettymuse:
Every Nigerian success story must start from grass to grace, yardstick for who suffer pass undecided.!

Problem ti Tara niyen... She was only lucky, I can't risk being fuc!ked over! Being there, done that!

If you know you can't afford the basic things as a man, there's no point getting married. This is 2018! Stop suffering someone else's child!
Bad belle is allowed!

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by adedayoa2(f): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:
I hope the ladies are reading this
some ladies still dey inside this experience, there so many ladies that'll actually go through this.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by mysteryman2014: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
A la Jonathan, I had no shoes
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by bankylan: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
yettymuse:

Just pray u don't end up in inner Mowe or Ikorodu outskirts ........wont be surprised if u are still being fed!
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by double0seven(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
I hope these so called story is not a lie sha, or a matter of being economical with the truth.
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
iswallker:
jonathan didn't have shoes...

sai Buhari couldn't buy a nomination form...

now fela couldn't afford more than a chair and rug with a hole...

naija na waa…

anyway fela and bike his sister were not that poor growing up..

they had a decent upbringing in a university staff quaters...

wonder why he has to suddenly become a church rat to get votes... cheesy

I have heard him say this countless times on TV and I remember him saying they eventually got a duplex in V/I when things got better.

This should be on STV

I don't think he's saying this to garner votes.
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Shirer(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Man is just another motivational speaker; nothing more.
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Piaynetwork: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
feladurotoye has always been my role modern l and now a mentor.am happy to be associated with you sir
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
bankylan:

Just pray u don't end up in inner Mowe or Ikorodu outskirts ........wont be surprised if u are still being fed!
you must be a silly brat to think Mowe or Ikorodu is a location for subs.. I bet you don't even know the costs of property in that location. Go and eat dinner, mama don serve as usual. My post isn't for small boys like you!
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Luchiana1(f): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by doggedfighter(f): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
iswallker:
jonathan didn't have shoes...

sai Buhari couldn't buy a nomination form...

now fela couldn't afford more than a chair and rug with a hole...

naija na waa…

anyway fela and bike his sister were not that poor growing up..

they had a decent upbringing in a university staff quaters...

wonder why he has to suddenly become a church rat to get votes... cheesy

He has to because he has discovered that this stories sell in Nigeria. Ask Efe of BB Naija.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Organs(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
googlepikins:
A mole that campaigned heavily against Goodluck govt want to be president, HOW?

It is only corrupt folks like you that supported Goodluck in 2015.
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Anazp: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
yettymuse:

stop living in the past. this is the 21st century. work for your money and don't sit waiting for your hudband
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by charleoj(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2018
Story that touch. #superstory. But the story can't win you this election.
Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by kuyajaka: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2018
fela,this guys again angry
Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

grin[b]DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BIRDS..[/b] sad

Re: Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
MaeBlocks:
No man knows 2moro.
Do you know how to type fast? Have you ever done transcription job before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih / 109 Senators To Train In Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.