Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

A Simple Trick To Check If You Belong To Stream I Or Ii – Very Hot!!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Simple Trick To Check If You Belong To Stream I Or Ii – Very Hot!!!! (852 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / Lagos Corps Members, Batch B, Stream I / 2018 Nysc call-up letter because you are not in stream I issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Trick To Check If You Belong To Stream I Or Ii – Very Hot!!!! by corpersforum(f): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
A Simple Trick To Check If You Belong To Stream I Or II is just a way of knowing where you belong so that you can get prepared. Proper preparation prevents poor performances.

If you are ready to check what stream you belong to, follow this below step carefully.

A lot of NYSC 2018 Batch C has been asking how they can verify either they are with stream I or II. No need to stress yourself, I am going to show you how you can confirm this in less than 5 minutes.

CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Terminal Leave / What Did You Gain From Your NYSC Year? / How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.