Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

You Will Live.-i Pray For U. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Live.-i Pray For U. (248 Views)

How Do I Pray My Family Out Of Stagnation / Believe Right And You Will Live Right - Olamide Obire / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Live.-i Pray For U. by Prayerwarriors: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
#IPRAYFORYOU Anybody that says they will use death to close the door against you totally, The Lord will answer them with death so that they won't achieve their plans. Please pray this prayer. Send your prayer request to prayerwarriors@winnersassembly.org

(1) (Reply)

Is It Sin OR Is It A Weight? / Is DEPRESSION And FEAR Normal Feeling Person... / "Withdraw Rape Case And We Will Grant You Asylum!!!"---priest Threatens Nun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.