Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal (1556 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions 132/33 KVA Power Injection Substitution In Awka Anambra / Yari, Associates Still In APC Despite Closure Of Inec’s Substitution Window / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal by Infinixhot6: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Haven been out of power for many years , one would have thought that the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party has learned bitter lessons from the crushing defeat it witnessed in 2015 but from the recent conducts of the party, it seems no lesson was learnt.

See picture evidence below

Re: PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal by Infinixhot6: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
More

Re: PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal by Cantonese: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Infinixhot6:
Haven been out of power for many years , one would have thought that the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party has learned bitter lessons from the crushing defeat it witnessed in 2015 but from the recent conducts of the party, it seems no lesson was learnt.

See picture evidence below

So what is the problem?
Re: PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
It shall not be well with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal by Kyase(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Naso Dem dey do... Gay party
We can't allow a gay and an undertaker lead us in this country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal by Infinixhot6: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2018
supportnija:
It shall not be well with them.
Dont mind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal by quickberry2(m): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Party of rogues and terrorists......#novacancyinasorock
Re: PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal by Infinixhot6: 6:21am On Oct 19, 2018
Cantonese:

So what is the problem?

The problem is wrongful substitution of candidates. Somebody who won primary conducted is different from the person the party wants.

Power should go to the people
Re: PDP In Candidate Substitution Scandal by KenOne: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2018
This is same way Nigerians will suffer in the hands of PDP if they're allowed to come back.

Any way they've already failed before the start of the 2019 election.

Whoever gets support from South East people, Bishop Oyedepo, Afenifere, Bishop Kukah, Femi Fani-Kayode and Christain Association of Nigeria is already a failed candidate.

If you doubt me and think i am lying ask these people. Goodluck Jonathan, Pastor Ize-Iyamu of Edo, Eleka of Ekiti, Eyitayo of Ondo, Idris Wada of Kogi and Senator Ademola Adeleke of Osun.

The above mentioned people win you election on Facebook, Twitter, Online poll and Nairaland.

How can election that is being held in Osun and Adeleke is winning at Anambra and Enugu, how? i think understand their magic.

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: “I Will Run Ayogu Out…he Invited War, I Will Show Him How It Is Done / Yusuf Bubari To Assume Executive Role At NNPC After Conpleting His Fake NYSC? / Are Lagosians Being CHEATED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.