Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How To Welcome Igbos To Your Home - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Welcome Igbos To Your Home (475 Views)

It's Time For Igbos To Start Asking Questions / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Welcome Igbos To Your Home by Ilamina(f): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigeria is a tough country

So we have to be more creative to survive

My father's family house gave Igbos petty jobs to do

Especially those ones in the East, that are desperate to come to Nigeria's big cities

My neighbor who are Igbos asked my family to help their relatives
Re: How To Welcome Igbos To Your Home by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Ilamina:
Nigeria is a tough country

So we have to be more creative to survive

My father's family house gave Igbos petty jobs to do

Especially those ones in the East, that are desperate to come to Nigeria's big cities

My neighbor who are Igbos asked my family to help their relatives

What are you talking about?
Re: How To Welcome Igbos To Your Home by BabaRamota1980: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Which kin topic be dis? sad
Why would i welcome Ibo into my home....so he can start scheming to take over and bbcome landlord?

Mmmtccchew....
Re: How To Welcome Igbos To Your Home by Ilamina(f): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Which kin topic be dis? sad
Why would i welcome Ibo into my home....so he can start scheming to take over and bbcome landlord?

Mmmtccchew....

As you can seee
None of them we brought became landlord in my house

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Performing 'miracles' / Drake Advise to Urhobo Chief / History Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.