Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) (60378 Views)

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by Slimmacho: 3:06am On Oct 19, 2018
There is something ppl don't notice about this Chioma.
She's not actually enjoying herself anymore. She's been ripped off friends and family. She hangs out with an all male crew of Davido. Forget all the outings, she is BORED.
Was it today she had her birthday? This is a clear sign of boredom.
Soon she'll feel enslaved, what happens after, I don't know.
Davido should loosen the grip on this girl a bit.
Let her finish school, let her roll with friends and family, let her see different faces aside yours and your drugs dependent friends, let her see you as a Lover and not a Lord.
Am not a Feminist, but no Woman (even Man) wants to be caged.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by Hoodbilonia: 5:37am On Oct 19, 2018
the girl is ugly abeg.
david is a low life
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by pussyfreaky(m): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So where's the car??
at the car pack
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by maduxs: 5:58am On Oct 19, 2018
That means no life before davido
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by toprealman: 6:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Beware of that lady in blue, I don't care the relationship!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by toprealman: 6:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Slimmacho:
There is something ppl don't notice about this Chioma.
She's not actually enjoying herself anymore. She's been ripped off friends and family. She hangs out with an all male crew of Davido. Forget all the outings, she is BORED.
Was it today she had her birthday? This is a clear sign of boredom.
Soon she'll feel enslaved, what happens after, I don't know.
Davido should loosen the grip on this girl a bit.
Let her finish school, let her roll with friends and family, let her see different faces aside yours and your drugs dependent friends, let her see you as a Lover and not a Lord.
Am not a Feminist, but no Woman (even Man) wants to be caged.
You are a good mind reader!

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by ideykwum: 6:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Nina??

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chioma's family should just disown her and undergo a generational cleansing.

I've never known a more foolish lady.

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by Olodo24: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Chioma 23? now I know I'm only 14
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by highchief1: 6:56am On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

if say u get sense u go no she’s the pillar of the home now.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by Boyooosa(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2018
As much as this boy promotes this girl, I can't still recognise her face, she's just too....I dont know I don't know. I dont want to use foul language like lifeless...
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by mohnarch144: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2018
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spelling. Thank you and have a great day
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by Jrevelation(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Na true o when is jumia black friday

Katier00:
Maybe he will get her a private jet for her next birthday. Anyway na we dey suffer am for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by Papvz: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Is it just me or everybody in those pictures look like they are there for David? Chiom chiom no get friends?

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2018
IamD18:
Nigerians waiting for them to break up be like...............

I tell you...

so much hateful people in that shithole called Nigeria
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Am certainly waiting for two things, for buhari to crawl from that seat, and for davido and chioma to breakup, we will start seeing #i miss him/her face# then i will rejoice like a lion that is about to devour a sheep

why will you even wait for the relationship to break in the first place, then rejoice about it

na wa shocked
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by YorubaEmir: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was you who were watching BBnaija like your life depends on it
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by Ngbeman: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwamaikpe kukuma finish us ni
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by lonlytroy(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2018
victor8269:

U work in a graveyard?. How did you dig up this picture?

Research bro.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by Vivuch: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you're just jealous. Deal with it!! Obi ufu is bad

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by walasok: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2018
she's 23

abi 30 grin sad
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) by QuinieR(f): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Still can't believe she is 23..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.