Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Just Want To Thank God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Want To Thank God (213 Views)

10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Want To Thank God by Kay25(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Can I have a thousand people join me to thank God for all HE has done? Can I have people who believe in JESUS CHRIST lift him high and let all that they seek for good come to pass?please let us do that ,let's thank God for our country ,ourselves, and for everything we believe God for and let us see if HE won't prove himself.
Re: Just Want To Thank God by TheOdd1sOut: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kay25:
Can I have a thousand people join me to thank God for all HE has done? Can I have people who believe in JESUS CHRIST lift him high and let all that they seek for good come to pass?please let us do that ,let's thank God for our country ,ourselves, and for everything we believe God for and let us see if HE won't prove himself.
please share your testimony

(1) (Reply)

Fear Not: Part One ( Victory Summit): Www.facebook.com/victory Summit / The Missing Link (5) / About Offering, Tithe, First Fruit, First Fruit Of Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.