Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower (19984 Views)

Npower: 200,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Engaged As Financial Service Operator / Npower: Delay Unplanned, Beneficiaries To Be Paid At Once / FG Adds 9,400 Beneficiaries To N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by MVLOX(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2018
echelons:
Npower, just like Market Moni is just a way this government has devised to pay peanuts to Nigerians, keep their dreams limited, and make them subservient.
The beneficiaries of the programs will tell you "Half a loaf is better than nothing". But come to think of it, what does the pay do for them? Nothing, but keeping them alive to hope for the next peanuts.

Looking at it critically, those that have been receiving Npower funds, how have their lives improved?
How many of those youths even participate in the community service that's attached to the program.

What if rather than give 1Million people 30K monthly, you set up 30 thousand entrepreneurs with 1million naira, for 12 sets.

Same money will be spent, but the impact will be more profound.

That's Peter Obi's position has always been spot on.

It only takes a smart government to decipher what will grow the economy. Sadly this administration is far from smart.

mention the one program pdp used in decieving pple for 16 years

1 Like

Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by maasoap(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2018
echelons:
Npower, just like Market Moni is just a way this government has devised to pay peanuts to Nigerians, keep their dreams limited, and make them subservient.
The beneficiaries of the programs will tell you "Half a loaf is better than nothing". But come to think of it, what does the pay do for them? Nothing, but keeping them alive to hope for the next peanuts.

For only those who want their dreams limited. My brother's wife is a 2017 beneficiary and she just collected 60k at once. Guess what she did? She added it into her trade. What about me, 2016 beneficiary?

Looking at it critically, those that have been receiving Npower funds, how have their lives improved?
How many of those youths even participate in the community service that's attached to the program.

How many have you talked to?

What if rather than give 1Million people 30K monthly, you set up 30 thousand entrepreneurs with 1million naira, for 12 sets.

It only takes a smart government to decipher what will grow the economy. Sadly this administration is far from smart.

This has always been my position too. Even NYSC too.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by EzecProperties(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2018
What the beneficiaries need is a permanent and pensionable job.The FG should just go ahead to employ them rather than this grammatical academic exercise of enhancement.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by EzecProperties(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2018
What the beneficiaries need is a permanent and pensionable job. The FG should just go ahead to employ them rather than this grammatical academic exercise of enhancement.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by echelons(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2018
MVLOX:

mention the one program pdp used in decieving pple for 16 years

I don't have time for you.

It's your choice to play politics with your life.
Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by Glare247(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2018
echelons:

Simple question naaa
Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by famology(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2018
This one na good thing for the npower guys.If you're pained by this,then you're a demon.Maybe u wanted them to be sent packing like that so that u can have something to campaign with.May God deliver all the bitter souls here and beyond.
Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by MVLOX(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
echelons:

and u think I care about politics.... Hmmm pple like u just wake up and vomit all the rubbish stored within u. I asked a simple question nd u re talking abt playing politics with my life. Must everytin be politics in Nigeria?

Its clear this program is working so cant people like u just keep ur hate and politics aside and support it? Am still trying to recall any program that has engaged thousands of youths like we have now before or since the inception of democracy.
The pay might be small bt many persons re managing just fine with it. Sometimes we just have be truthful and put away all sentiments to move forward. Expecting any human or human government to bring lasting solutions to our problems is like expecting satan to change his ways and turn good. Not withstanding we should learn to be appreciative when they have made some strides be it APC, PDP or whatever

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
MVLOX:

and u think I care about politics.... Hmmm pple like u just wake up and vomit all the rubbish stored within u. I asked a simple question nd u re talking abt playing politics with my life. Must everytin be politics in Nigeria?

Its clear this program is working so cant people like u just keep ur hate and politics aside and support it? Am still trying to recall any program that has engaged thousands of youths like we have now before or since the inception of democracy.
The pay might be small bt many persons re managing just fine with it. Sometimes we just have be truthful and put away all sentiments to move forward. Expecting any human or human government to bring lasting solutions to our problems is like expecting satan to change his ways and turn good. Not withstanding we should learn to be appreciative when they have made some strides be it APC, PDP or whatever
you knock the fool.
Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by missyojo(f): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
EzecProperties:
What the beneficiaries need is a permanent and pensionable job. The FG should just go ahead to employ them rather than this grammatical academic exercise of enhancement.

You are very correct, infact I love you for your response ����
Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by Bwatter(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
echelons:

Your father's father never created any.... Who are you to speak ill of this program of the federal government...... FG did a good job in catering for the npower beneficiaries....... I believe you're not aware of what's going on.....I urge you to go find out and give Buhari a thumbs up......He is the man for 2019 come rain or shine......no one be like am.....
Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by hidee20(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
yerokunphilips:
Osibanjo is too intelligent to be PMB vice
1 Stop naira from falling and forced it down to 360 when it was going close to 600 to a dollars
2 ) Talk to both the youth and elders of Niger Delta and the bombing of pipeline stopped
3 ) Sack DSS boss
4) Order the restructuring of SARS
5)In charge of N Power ,the only program that is working fine in this administration .
6) He have interacted more with all tribes than any VP in Nigeria history .
7) Very loyal to his boss
How I wish is the one contesting for the one seat .
God Bless PYO .God bless Nigeria

Tinubu is not a saint but compare to this present set of politicians if handed the affair of this country will make a great impact and set the country on the right path, but he needs major support from the greater number of Nigerians which he lacks because he won't go into any alliance that doesn't favour Nigeria (he supported buhari because he believe that he has the country best interest at heart and also cause of the VP slot which he could make an impact from).

1 Like

Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by PanickMode(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Remember to get your complete FRSC PAST QUESTIONS And ANSWERS in PDF for just #800.
Whatsapp this number to get it: 07038558252
Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by DrTims(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
November is here already. Let's see what the federal government will do undecided
Re: 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower by Ikdaro: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dunno if for politics or not,but giving those guyz something every month trips me.no government before now have ever done it.PMB May be wrong in other choices but I guess Npower was a good one.its should not always be all about money guys,think of the experiences ,keeping them busy...away from negativity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Proven Reasons Why Employers Are Rejecting Your CV Without Even Reading It / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.