Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride (1906 Views)

Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) / Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by iamocheme: 1:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Recall, it’s been up to a year since the Oba of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi marriage to his ex-wife Olori Wuraola crashed.

The Oba has finally found himself a new bride The Ooni discharged a statement on Facebook announcing this, alongside with the photographs of his new Queen.

Read his post below;

I waited patiently upon the Almighty the King of kings, he eventually did it in the midst of many trials. Shilekunola, Moronke, Naomi; the greatest Arsenal you can apply on this highly revered throne with many rules and regulations in the midst of undiluted tradition, heritage and culture is the “Fear Of God In You”, which is the beginning of your wisdom on this throne of Oduduwa. You are welcome home my beautiful and adorable queen. #OoniOfIfe #Otisese

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/photos-ooni-ife-oba-adeyeye-ogunwusi-shows-off-new-bride-evangelist-naomi-oluwaseyi

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by adeadeyera(m): 5:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Wow!
Congratulations Oonirisa.
God bless the Queen.
Blessed is she among women.
Blessed are the fruits of her womb.

..........That she's a Prophetess/Evangelist is great.
God makes everything beautiful in His own time.
May you two grow old together.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by Mrop(m): 5:27am On Oct 19, 2018
Fine girl

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by Elnino4ladies: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2018
She is pretty

Long live the king
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by SIMPLYkush: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2018
She's not fine, 3/10... too local for an oba
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2018
The girl is good not like that big lips.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by Houseofglam7(f): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Good for him
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by MsGood(f): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2018
iamocheme:
Recall, it’s been up to a year since the Oba of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi marriage to his ex-wife Olori Wuraola crashed.

The Oba has finally found himself a new bride The Ooni discharged a statement on Facebook announcing this, alongside with the photographs of his new Queen.

Read his post below;

I waited patiently upon the Almighty the King of kings, he eventually did it in the midst of many trials. Shilekunola, Moronke, Naomi; the greatest Arsenal you can apply on this highly revered throne with many rules and regulations in the midst of undiluted tradition, heritage and culture is the “Fear Of God In You”, which is the beginning of your wisdom on this throne of Oduduwa. You are welcome home my beautiful and adorable queen. #OoniOfIfe #Otisese

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/photos-ooni-ife-oba-adeyeye-ogunwusi-shows-off-new-bride-evangelist-naomi-oluwaseyi
She is beautiful and looks homely. She'll definitely make a fine Queen but I don't trust that Ooni. This is his third marriage and he seems like the problem to me. Now, he is forming Godly because she is an evangelist. I hope he doesn't use and dump her like he did to the previous wives. I wish this Queen the best because she looks like a good person.
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by oloriadejoke(f): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2018
she's beautiful..d king likes fresh fruit lolzzz
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by mofeoluwadassah: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Oba sef like better thing wink
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by itiswellandwell: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by ikennamadu1(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

my brother abeg no let weed(Ibo) spoil your sense
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by sexiestharam(f): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
My brother, you lie. The wife is beautiful.
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by sholatem(f): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2018
She's beautiful, but with dis No earing hope she will be able to perform traditional rites, abi nah him dota he dey call Queen,just thinking though
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by AgentGoat: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2018
This guy dey enjoy o cheesy
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Shows Off His New Bride by nuxuxijo: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE
DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BIRDS.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage React To Video Of Don Jazzy Testing Baby Sitting Skills / Jackie Appiah Looking So Amazing In Pleated Skirt / Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.