Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,029 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Cardi B Praises Thick Mustache Vagina In New Instagram Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Praises Thick Mustache Vagina In New Instagram Video (1757 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Praising Her New Phone / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Praises Thick Mustache Vagina In New Instagram Video by mrakeli62: 2:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Cardi B revealed that although her mustache is ‘getting thicker’, that only means she has a ‘good p****.’ Watch her wildly funny Instagram video!
Cardi B got real about her mustache, and what it means for, um, other parts of her body. In an hilarious Instagram video, Cardi told her fans, “You know as I get older and I wax more, I notice that my mustache is getting thicker, but it’s cool though because b****es with mustaches got good p***y.” She then calls out to her friend Patience and asks, “Am I right?” to which Patience replies, “Right, sis.” Cardi continues, “Talk about it, b***h. What’s up? F*** you mean, though? What’s up?” Watch the whole video for yourself just below!

Cardi recently appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! and opened up about how the process of child birth “broke” her vagina. “It was totally harder [than I imagined],” she admitted to Cardi. “She broke my vagina! Why nobody tell you about that? Nobody told me they were going to stitch my vagina. People were like, when you give birth… it’s gonna hurt. But they’re never like… YOUR VAGINA!”

Speaking of Kulture, Cardi had fans completely confused over whether she was pregnant again based on a tweet she sent out. “Would ya be mad at me if i get pregnant again,” she asked her fans. While she neither confirmed nor denied if this was true or not, her Twitter followers were sent into a frenzy of speculation.

Watch video at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/cardi-b-praises-thick-mustache-vagina.html

(1) (Reply)

Actress Kiki Omeili Shares Cute Photos As She Vacations In Mexico / Exposed Bare Nude Videos Of Ifunaya / Mercy Aigbe Congratulates Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla On Receiving Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.