Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo (19417 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by Rebelutionary: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
kaluxy007:

So Buhari is the one you're comparing to Jesus

na wa o

Buhari that said Herdsmen don't kill?- Lair

Buhari that promised to impose his religious law on Nigeria - Dictator

Stop being sentimental bro...nobody is comparing nothing!

Are we ALL now wearing hijabs? Is he going to be there forever? Lets not expect from a man in 3 years what a party couldnt do in 16! Thats not fair...eventhough he could do better!

P.S that Atiku is even an option speaks so much to the fact that PMB could have done better but I will rather give him a second chance than throw the baby with bath water!
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by bendike: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
odiks:

Agreed but one is a Big Time Thief while the other is not though incompetent in some areas. Hence I would rather go for the incompetent fellow who is not a thief but can improve with time than a COMPETENT AND WELL KNOWN THIEF!

STEALLING is inate meaning that it runs in the blood.
A man over 76 (football age) will improve with time? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by aariwa(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
odiks:

Thievery runs in the blood...... I will rather go with this tweet below
Can you refer me to any court in Nigeria or abroad where he has a pending charge or conviction for crime?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by ayobamiakinrind(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

Why did you exonerate PDP that began the status quo?

Did I exonerate PDP? Where and how did I? I only pointed to the admission of guilt and the apology tendered by INTELS. So, how did INTELS translate to PDP? Just how?
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by ollah2: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

Did I exonerate PDP? Where and how did I? I only pointed to the admission of guilt and the apology tendered by INTELS. So, how did INTELS translate to PDP? Just how?

Did I quote the part you mentioned Intels?
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by naijajobx: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by UncleJudax(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
kaluxy007:

Pls pin point the improvement, or your baba needs 16 years to turn the country around

What did he do during his Era as Minister of Petroleum??

People are during and you think death will exempt you Cos you support Buhari(Fraud)
Just so you know, Buhari is still the minister of Petroleum.
Person wey no fit do one job, get two grin

Refineries still no de work o

Mr Integrity
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by abibun: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
Atiku is a fraud!
He will only become the president of biafraudd republic. Nigeria is getting better, we will never bring crooks to power to destroy our dear country again !
Sai Baba till 2023
Used part of the fund to make Ur baba president
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by Grayxme: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
So many warning signs against Atiku. Nigerians should be wise enough to heed to these signs and not fall a victim of Atiku's Dubious political ambition
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

Did I quote the part you mentioned Intels?

So, how did PDP jump into a discourse about INTELS?
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by lereinter(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
KingAzari:

You mean a thief will allow you to put anti-theft system to stop him from stealing? You guys are just a bunch of clowns.

sorry fool
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by lereinter(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

So in your deluded mind the person who is a genetic thief when put in charge of Nigeria would strengthen our anti theft system? cheesy

You are trying to say in essence that a snake should stop being a snake and begin acting like a gorilla. Is that even possible?

your wretched brain won't make u see it

it's not for fools
Re: 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo by Ekez(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Fayose Was Booed In Ado-ekiti Church – Fayemi Reveals / PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict / Salami's Panel Rejects Magu's Defence - Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.