Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) (34547 Views)

Mike Tyson Smokes ₦14m, Sells ₦181m Worth Of Weed Monthly At His Cannabis Ranch / Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Teddy-A And Basketmouth In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
All these cameras sabi lie.

Basketmouth go black today, tomorrow him go yellow.

Meanwhile I no sure say Tyson go fit beat even Buhari now.
Extremely ignorant comment, you know nothing about Tyson.
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by Splasshhh(f): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by Whobedatte(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2018
Legendary IRON
watched best of mike recently
33 fights
All knockouts
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
To Me, he's the greatest

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by Bewiseedet(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2018
daddyyoung:
go and ask him akproko
bro u look na.
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by Enykings(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Iron Mike!!!
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Ha ha ha grin

#CommentReadersAss

You write, we read!
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2018
Mike bite his ears please
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2018
mike tyson is now old, one punch two die, all that is gone now
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by deebrain(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Wow.

Aging (can I say) gracefully...(?)
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by PapalsBull(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2018
Mike Tyson/ Iron Tyson/Kid Dynamite/The baddest man on earth
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by robosky02(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2018
Lizilicious:
Mike Tyson my crush that year..
be guided
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Hmmmm.....take ur meds seriously nigga,buhari vs tyson,you yourself wont last 1minute with tyson,go to Youtube and watch him train his son and daughter,then you will know old boxer never dies
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by PenlsCaP: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Lizilicious:
Mike Tyson my crush that year..

See as ur face smooth, too much sea food, this naija delta gal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by Chyxki: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Is this basket mouth or the black version of Mesut Ozil? grin (second pic)
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by kingola87(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2018
basket ass na old man wey him time don pass u dey show us not anthony joshua ?
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Tyson like "Theeth guy seyth heeth a comedian from Nigeria, eeth he really funny though? Eeth he hilariouth?"
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by femi4: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2018
Orla234:
See Mike Tyson o. He's on baba level now. smiley

Nice one.

one day, you ll get old too
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by Jokkarm2: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2018
i hear say if the man give you one blow, na one bag of cement. na tru? i for like collect the blow to see if na tru.
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by fitide: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2018
who should as blown now.
share for mike ,like for mouth cheesy
Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!
grin grin[b]
DISCOUNT TO EARLY BIRDS..[/b] smiley smiley

Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by toprealman: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2018
Lost HIS weight not YOURS all these monitoring spirits!
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by aaronic117(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2018
I like these two guys!
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by condomuser: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2018
Who ate that apple like that lol
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by bishop225(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2018
Tyson....Iron Man
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by daddyyoung: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bewiseedet:
bro u look na.

Meself look am well but it's wrong and insultive of you pointing it out, if na u how u go feel.
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by MotiDeezy: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by Guide777(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mike Tyson ....The Iron has gone through fire..
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by shegra58: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
columbus007:
mike Tyson is a legend, and i dont know about the next guy.
the next guy ia a trophy
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by shegra58: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
columbus007:
mike Tyson is a legend, and i dont know about the next guy.
the next guy is a trophy grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by crunchyg: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
My crush wink
Which of them?
Re: Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) by AlfredoNob: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Awesome picture!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Stuns In Mini Skirt (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria / Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.