Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm (25869 Views)

Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / South Korean Doctor Performs Abortion On The Wrong Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by sureheaven(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2018
medically and spiritually, any drug or charm made with human parts dey always work well. grin

Human blood and parts are very powerful. God did everything possible to save this world but all to no avail until the blood of His only begotten Son was shed, thereafter we are saved.

By now we shld not be importing anything because God gave us everything in this country but bad leaders and religion never let the country progress.

So I won’t blame China
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by nurex01(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Ah! Many don die.
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by AmazingELixir: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Lilimax:
Omg!
These Chincko people wants to destroy humanity shocked
No they want to destroy Nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Felixv: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2018
This sounds crazy.
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Lilimax(f): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2018
JjBankys:
No they want to destroy Nigerian undecided
Not only Nigeria, ....

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by noeloge82(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2018
This is serious issue only d chinese manufacturers knows d reason behind this

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by WetinConsignMe: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Before they wipe out the human race, Chinese should be kicked out of every country.
KICK THEM OUT OF 9JA!!

2 Likes

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Lilimax:
Not only Nigeria, ....
u sure undecided
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by koolaid87: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Ndigbo, pls shadow well before bringing in your cheap container

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by xcelentattitude(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2018
NoGender:
Well for one thing i'd like to drink a pain relief tab that tastes like human being ear. It could have an earvalasting effect.
grin

Why won't you like it. Afterall Your name is 'no gender'
Who knows if you even have ear sef.

#CommentReadersAss

You write, we read!
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by FrancisIgya: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2018
What do the Chinese stand to gain from infesting people with viruses, hepatitis B and other diseases using human wastes. No wonder this people do not allow Christianity and Islam in their country. The Chinese have become the devil's workshop where anything can be produced for money.

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by xcelentattitude(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2018
sureheaven:
medically and spiritually, any drug or charm made with human parts dey always work well. grin

Human blood and parts are very powerful. God did everything possible to save this world but all to no avail until the blood of His only begotten Son was shed, thereafter we are saved.

By now we shld not be importing anything because God gave us everything in this country but bad leaders and religion never let the country progress.

So I won’t blame China

Everything about your post is great, except this smiley face grin. Its contradicting the other half of your post.

But, what's my business?

#CommentReadersAss

You write it, we read it!
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2018
This might be propaganda.
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by paparazzi1987(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2018
There is a Trade war between China and the West.

China is taking over Africa and the west will do anything to retrain them..

Meanwhile South Korea is US puppet.

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by joyhoney(f): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2018
flyca:
It took South Korean to reveal the medical poison going around in Nigeria. While our leaders are busy politicking. SMH

do we even have leaders ,
those useless people calling themselves leaders,
most of them can not control or protect their house that's full of drug addicted children so how would they protect this nation

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Hassan88(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:
again?? i have always known that the chinese are very deadly
and again Stay clear
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
I knew this was going to happen, but I did not know it was going to come from the Chinese, I had expected it from USA or Europe.

There has been an underground memo to de-populate the world for sometime now and I suppose the focus is on black Africans considered a parasitic race of humans as the puppeteers of the One world Government have machinated.

Who ever implemented this poisoning of the human genome is using Chinese factories to lure Africans with cheap poison which will leave the next two of their generations infertile. Those who consume the drug may not feel effects in their lifetime, but their grand-kids will end up messed up as gays, lesbians and infertile. It is a genetic engineering that has been in the works for sometime now and the Chinese government needs to do a lot to handle this nonsense, cos we need to know who the real enemies of the black race are.

The Government has a lot of work to do to sensitize our people who have abandoned organic herbal treatment and patronize these placebo chalk loaded with poisoned DNA.

Our people suffer for lack of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Hassan88(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Islie:

Chinese Drugs Containing Human Foetuses, Hepatitis B Could Be In Circulation

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/18/alert-chinese-drugs-containing-human-foetuses-hepatitis-b-could-be-circulation

lalasticlala..... we need to warn every citizens
in other words u've appointed our new village town crier. Congratulations mr islie on ur new appointment.
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Sleekfingers: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
If the story is true....why not list the names of the drugs....abi the drugs no get name?

The Chinese are treats and the greatest competitors in the world...the western countries and the Japanese are trying to get them off the global scene....

This could be another fake arse news....

2 Likes

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by ajayiopy: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
TRADE WAR. USA AND CHINA
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by ajayiopy: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Helpfromabove1:
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked shocked
OLODO NI E
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by King44(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
just when I thought most nairalanders have sense this news just proved me wrong, most nairalanders are senseless intact their common sense is not common, even if its a false news it should be considered wake up call to the agencies to monitor and properly examine any type of drugs and food tin coming from that part and other countries at large, it is unfortunate that even if such goods are discovered once the owner of the cargo is ready to bribe, it could easily go into circulation reason why substandard goods still remain in circulation.... I don't know if anyone notice that con beef doesn't taste like con beaf I don't want to believe it is as a result of the preservative [b]just when I thought most nairalanders have sense this news just proved me wrong, most nairalanders are senseless intact their common sense is not common, even if its a false news it should be considered wake up call to the agencies to monitor and properly examine any type of drugs and food tin coming from that part and other countries at large, it is unfortunate that even if such goods are discovered once the owner of the cargo is ready to bribe, it could easily go into circulation reason why substandard goods still remain in circulation.... I don't know if anyone notice that con beef doesn't taste like con beaf I don't want to believe it is as a result of the preservative [/b]just when I thought most nairalanders have sense this news just proved me wrong, most nairalanders are senseless intact their common sense is not common, even if its a false news it should be considered wake up call to the agencies to monitor and properly examine any type of drugs and food tin coming from that part and other countries at large, it is unfortunate that even if such goods are discovered once the owner of the cargo is ready to bribe, it could easily go into circulation reason why substandard goods still remain in circulation.... I don't know if anyone notice that con beef doesn't taste like con beaf I don't want to believe it is as a result of the preservative

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:
again?? i have always known that the chinese are very deadly

This is not new,the highly costly collagen cosmetics (creams,drugs etc) have their raw material sourced from aborted foetus(especially in countries where abortion is legalized). Their's currently no law against it but people and organizations against it are citing moral reasons.

Mind you, procollagen is a purely human product and can't be generated anywhere as I type(there are bovine collagen but cosmetic value is lesser) Little babies have lower levels of procollagen but almost absent in older humans. Foetuses(still in the womb) have a very high concentration of this procollagen.
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by drololaaof: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is seriously serious oh,we are done for,it is time we start producing our own consumables.
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by King44(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
just when I thought most nairalanders have sense this news just proved me wrong, most nairalanders are senseless intact their common sense is not common, even if its a false news it should be considered wake up call to the agencies to monitor and properly examine any type of drugs and food tin coming from that part and other countries at large, it is unfortunate that even if such goods are discovered once the owner of the cargo is ready to bribe, it could easily go into circulation reason why substandard goods still remain in circulation.... I don't know if anyone notice that con beef doesn't taste like con beaf I don't want to believe it is as a result of the preservative
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Sleekfingers: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
FrancisIgya:
What do the Chinese stand to gain from infesting people with viruses, hepatitis B and other diseases using human wastes. No wonder this people do not allow Christianity and Islam in their country. The Chinese have become the devil's workshop where anything can be produced for money.

And you want them to accept those hypocrites religions? Christianity and Islam...i don't think so...they have their religion and they adhere to it. Because it works for them....

Wetin those two useless religions do for Africa.....they created hatred and zombies....

I doubt it news....but if it is true...then Nigerian governments and other African countries should do the needful....
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by richfriendsng: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
That is why I don't do synthetic drugs, roots and herbs remains my trusted remedy anytime any day,
Check my siggy for what you may need to blow this Xmas
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by opegold11: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Shit happens when you cannot produce anything in your country. You will just continue to consume anything and everything.

1 Like

Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Rexnegro(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
since it's drug thread ,hope say one Igbo amaka never don import am enter Nigeria o .. tribe wey no care to throw stone into the market where their love ones might be shopping. smh
Re: Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm by Tonimordred(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bubu don recieve alert so e no konsan am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) / CACOVID Builds 150-Bed Isolation Centre In Yaba, Lagos (Pictures) / The Danger Of Taking Antimalarials, VITAMIN C And Blood Tonics Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.