Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Orange Is The New Black Coming To An End. Netflix Announces - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Orange Is The New Black Coming To An End. Netflix Announces (396 Views)

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role / Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orange Is The New Black Coming To An End. Netflix Announces by Bharekta: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
‘Orange Is The New Black’
Is Coming To An End as Netflix Announces
Cancellation After Season 7.

They wrote :

“Warning: This may make you cry.
The Final Season, 2019. #OITNB.” Season 7, which is slated to Premier next summer, will be our final ride with Piper, Crazy Eyes, Taystee,Dayanara and the
rest of the inmates at Litchfield.

“After seven seasons, it’s time to be
Released from prison,” series
creator Jenji Kohan said, according to Deadline.

“I will miss all the badass ladies of
Litchfield and the incredible crew
we’ve worked with.

My heart is orange but fade to black.”

Source : bluebloodz.

Re: Orange Is The New Black Coming To An End. Netflix Announces by RatedStar: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Its a prison show and also about Pipers experience while in female prison. Now that shes out, it makes sense for the show to end after seven seasons. I don’t think cancellation is the word to use. If it were cancelled, there won’t be a new season.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Punch Man Season 2 Trailer / Laughter This Easter As Naija Stand-up Comedy Pop-up Channel Launches On Dstv / Jumia One App Free Aritime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.