Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) (2320 Views)

Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures / Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by gistgod: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian rapper and singer Chinedu Okoli, better known by his stage name Flavour N'abania or simply Flavour, as gone over the internet to flaunt his white Lamborghini.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/flavour-flaunts-his-white-lamborghini.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by gistgod: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2018
My money must come by force lipsrsealed
Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Fierce11: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2018
op.. When did flavour become a rapper? Or was golibe a rap song? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Mrop(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2018
Boss nla
Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Simbaz(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2018
grin balling OGs

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by yedumugoj: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
money ooo smiley smiley smiley

FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)
Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by sirjentul05(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2018
Chisos, see ordinary flavour o? that boy of yesterday cryChisos, see ordinary flavour o? that boy of yesterday

#mr Jentul#
Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by NaijaCelebNews: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Damn
Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Newboss(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
gistgod:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian rapper and singer Chinedu Okoli, better known by his stage name Flavour N'abania or simply Flavour, as gone over the internet to flaunt his white Lamborghini.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/flavour-flaunts-his-white-lamborghini.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Looks like UK angry

Rented angry
Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by TonyBankz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:
op.. When did flavour become a rapper? Or was golibe a rap song? Smh
As in eh.. My broda d tin just put my pweek for flight mode
Re: Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Fierce11: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
TonyBankz:
As in eh.. My broda d tin just put my pweek for flight mode
Lol.. No mind all these bloggers.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, M.I Abaga, Shares Rare Love-Up Photo With His Girlfriend / Star Boy Wizkid Returns To Social Media, Checkout What He Wants You To See / Between Kizz Daniel And Chidinma Over Her New House On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.