Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year (1059 Views)

Is It Possible For One To Retire In His 40s / I Want To Quit My Job: What Business Can In Start With 2 Million Naira? / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 (2) (3) (4)

How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Who said a woman can not help her husband retire or be the bread winner. Only ignorant and selfish people would argue about that.

I hate seeing my husband and I rushing out of the house every morning and returning back at night, not having enough time for real conversation and fun working to fulfil someone's dream. Having to take leave only 3 times a year, of which our leave can never fall on same date.

January 2017, a friend of mine introduced a business opportunity to me of which i ignored (but wished i took it then).

In march 2018 she talked to me again about it, but i had too many excuses like no money, no time, we want to renew our rent and the worst of it all was that i just had a miscarriage.

Fast forward to 4 months today, our financial status has change and we are working towards retiring from our jobs at the end of 2018. Isn't that awesome?

You too can do this. If you don't do things differently, nothing will change and you will remain were you are in 10 years to come. Don't let fear stop you from achieving your dreams. And living that life you dreamt of before getting married. We all deserve a happy and fulfilled marriage.

I love meeting people face to face. You can leave your number and location, while i get back to you.

Let's work together towards retiring young and healthy.

Much Love!
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by TheOdd1sOut: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2018
Nice ideas
If only Nigerians will listen
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by domainsales18: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello Op,

Your post is not helpful to Nairalanders, because you failed woefully in mentioning the type of business your friend introduced you to.

You would have stated the name and nature of the business, so that every people can cue into it.

Anyway, get pregnant soon.

Ciao!!!

light001:
Who said a woman can not help her husband retire or be the bread winner. Only ignorant and selfish people would argue about that.

I hate seeing my husband and I rushing out of the house every morning and returning back at night, not having enough time for real conversation and fun working to fulfil someone's dream. Having to take leave only 3 times a year, of which our leave can never fall on same date.

January 2017, a friend of mine introduced a business opportunity to me of which i ignored (but wished i took it then).

In march 2018 she talked to me again about it, but i had too many excuses like no money, no time, we want to renew our rent and the worst of it all was that i just had a miscarriage.

Fast forward to 4 months today, our financial status has change and we are working towards retiring from our jobs at the end of 2018. Isn't that awesome?

You too can do this. If you don't do things differently, nothing will change and you will remain were you are in 10 years to come. Don't let fear stop you from achieving your dreams. And living that life you dreamt of before getting married. We all deserve a happy and fulfilled marriage.

I love meeting people face to face. You can leave your number and location, while i get back to you.

Let's work together towards retiring young and healthy.

Much Love!

Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by Mordson: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
domainsales18:
Hello Op,

Your post is not helpful to Nairalanders, because you failed woefully in mentioning the type of business your friend introduced you to.

You would have stated the name and nature of the business, so that every people can cue into it.

Ciao!!!

Life is a choice. People like you die wretched and blame the wishes in their village. I can't remember mentioning your name in my write up. I have every right to withhold or release any information as i dim fit.
Mind you i am not looking for everybody.

When we think we know it all; that's when we miss the most interesting things about life.

I feel very sorry for you because from all indications your lack common sense.
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by Mcwinnas3: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by holysaint1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
light001:
Life is a choice. People like you die wretched and blame the wishes in their village. I can't remember mentioning your name in my write up. I have every right to withhold or release any information as i dim fit.

When we think we know it all; that's when we miss the most interesting things about life.

harsh comment sis... harsh comment.
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by Felilad: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by DoctorGenerator: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
light001:

Na wa oooo, this one na entrepreneur. See reaction when money never involve.
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by Eudes(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
light001:

Hia!...just small advice and you are foaming already. OK o
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by yebo36(f): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chai i will not like to do business with you o. What did she say that is so wrong?
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by rock003: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
domainsales18:
Hello Op,

Ciao!!!

light001 only hopes to make money by selling information to Nairaland mumus
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by rock003: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
light001:

Please kindly shut up. He was giving you a simple advice.

And for your information, this is a public forum. If you don't want people to comment about it, then you shouldn't have brought it to a public forum. Even a fool will know that; how come you don't know?
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by Yoliyoli: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2018
rock003:

light001 only hopes to make money by selling information to Nairaland mumus
I can't remember mentioning anything about selling any product or an ebook sir/madam.

You only think that way because that's your specialty.
Like i said earlier, my business is not for everybody.
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by rock003: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2018
light001:
I can't remember mentioning anything about selling any product or an ebook sir/madam.

You only think that way because that's your specialty.
Like i said earlier, my business is not for everybody.

Then you shouldn't post it where everyone can see it if your business is not for everyone.
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by monimekaz(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
light001:

You spewing this trash when nothing is involved.. This is how you will gather people's money and run away .Ole!! thief !!! For common sense issue ..I think it is very obvious who doesn't have it .Someone without a common can NEVER have a business sense .
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by scobi17: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
09036067708. email is alwayschidi17@gmail.com
Re: How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year by domainsales18: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dear Op (light001),

I didn't insult you in my comment, but just highlighted the fact that you would have thrown more light on the business and nature, so that whomever is interested can cue into it, as this thread is all about BUSINESS and making money.

Instead of you to respond positively to the comment, you became erratic...I hope this is not the way you treat your husband at home, is it?

People like you, are the reasons why good husbands divorce their wives...Don't worry, your nagging nature will soon get over you at home and make your husband cold at you, irrespective of the so cold business assistance.

I guess, this is the reason you are having countless stillbirths and stalled pregnancies... Oh! Maybe you want a real "G" like me to get you a stable pregnancy, won't you mind? If you wouldn't, then contact me, I am very available to service you from morning till night, until you become fuffilled and pregnant with triplets.

Oh! I just checked your previous post and saw your write up about essential oils being an ingredient of your dead sexual life with your husband...In my own estimation, is it your sex organ that is not responsive or that of your husband's?

Blimey! So, you have not been having good sex earlier? Why wait, meet me up, as I earlier stated and you will see the real monster cock, tear you apart from the center of your core, and pleasure shall be yours...My name shall linger on your lips after you orgasm to the maximum.

Anyway, see you soon, nagging wife!!!

light001:

Let Us Handle Your Website Project - Bluefly Design / RMB Payment To China, For Nigerian Importers / Get Up To 200,000 Naira Opay Loan To Kick Start Your Ess This New Year!