Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Missing Link (4) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Missing Link (4) (175 Views)

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / The Missing Link Between God's Speakings And Its Manifestation. / The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Link (4) by Revadebola: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2018
*THE MISSING LINKS. (4).*

_Continued From Yesterday_

Acts 16:25 (KJV)
"And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them".

After Paul and Silas prayed, and it seemed like nothing happened. They did something else.

*They sang praises. When prayer fails, try praise.*

Have you prayed over anything and it seems that the answers to your prayers are not forthcoming as you had expected.

Don't get discouraged, don't give up, don't quit, nor worry.

*Try praise. Switch your prayers to praises.*
Praise could be one of the missing links.

To praise God implies : to acknowledge God, to describe or express to God in words or songs how you see Him.

*PRAYER POINTS :*
1. In Jesus Name, I rebuke every manipulation of discouragement from my life.
2. Oh Lord, I put on the garment of praise.
3. Spend at least 10 minutes to sing songs of thanksgiving to God.
4. For at least 5 minutes, in words describe to God how you see Him.

_To Be Continued Tomorrow._

*SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY* AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND *INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.*

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Of Curses. (1) / Your Miracle Is In Sight / The Spiritual Technique Of SALVATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.