Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

"Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." (174 Views)

How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) / "Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2018
Am so delighted that the month is rounding off today another time of prayer, what an awesome way to conclude the month and advance into a new month; a new territory. We have the opportunity to go the store house of heaven and pick all that belongs to us that we are yet to receive in this month and it also afford us the opportunity to plead our case before the throne and take charge of the coming month, what a great privilege. And you know what, this is the last for the year, so make the best use of  it. Praise the Lord.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/renew-a-right-spirit-within-me-2/

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Your Marital Life Needs Deliverance. / Ambassador For Christ / The Sacrifice Of Thanksgiving (6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.