Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) (29386 Views)

See The 18 Karat Gold Iphone Case Drake Bought For $400,000 (n144m) / Video - Lagosians React After Seeing An 18 Karat Gold Phone For The First Time / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro 18karat Gold Cover Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by tgmservice: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
if you like cover it with the blood of jesus it will always remain tecno

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Psoulsport(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
When you hear that the new #18KGoldCover phone in the market is made by #TECNO

#18KGoldCover #MadetoLastLong

Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please can the phone take me to the past? I'v something to correct pls and its vry important
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by zoedew: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Greek gift!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Realname: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tecno markerters and their useless threads

Think 18k good
Rubbish
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Abiodunspectre:

Wahahi you dey speak my mind. G boys phone done land.
no ‘real’ G boy will ever buy a tecno phone even if it's diamond encrusted
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Chinko 18 karat Gold
Tecno is chinko Lobatan
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Johnnycife(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
18K Gold Cover So Should We fry Egg? All These Phones That dont Last Long. Last Last Na Story You Go Hear.

Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Freelancerx: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tecno sha! Gold cover again? Dope stuff
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Wow.. Nice 1!

Tecno don get una, especially Naija G Boys.. I mean Gold boys.

Dem go rush go buy the 18 karat Gold fone grin

But nobody have ever think about the disadvantage. It will be a target for thieves and phone snashers
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wilstino:

Yes it is!! I travelled with my tecno phone to the UK, I could make calls with the UK sim card but couldnt set up mobile data. i.e there was no setting for the phone as with other phone brands.

I flew to the US afterwards and my techno phone didnt work with their network. It didnt detect network signal all thru my stay in the US.

Techno brands are substandard in America. Wonder why they don't allow them sell in their country? Africa is a dumping ground. Instead of making an 18 karat gold cover, they should improve on their products to meet international standard.

Personally, I can never buy a Techno phone. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by scarycuteface(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is different from the usual grin
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
xtervaganza:
no ‘real’ G boy will ever buy a tecno phone even if it's diamond encrusted
You think so??
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
LMAO

With their Mediatek processor or an outdated snapdragon 635 chipset?

They should first work on their phone specs before making a luxury phone

Anyway shaa Tecno will always be Tecno

Abeg Next!!

Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Techno brands are substandard in America. Wonder why they don't allow them sell in their country? Africa is a dumping ground. Instead of making an 18 carat gold cover, they should improve on their products to meet international standard.

Personally, I can never buy a Techno phone. grin

Different phone for different market.
A lot of phone brands are in China
Tecno discovered a market in Africa and key into it.
Imagine selling yam in Ekiti where you have a lot farmers selling the same product. Why not take the Yam to Lagos where we have little or no farmers and make your money. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nah to steal cover leave phone behind....18karat
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Abbeyme: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Abiodunspectre:

So you still take Tecno as chinko
Make we see.

Bros, Tecno is chinko

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by hitleraldof(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
as if the phone will help me fly.
It will just be like any other phone
worse it will be heavy. and a serious security risk
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by ameh99: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
if dem like make dem use 18 karat gold processor,,..
it will still remain tecno...
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Ubiquity: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lopon1:
Why would I wanna buy a techno phone dt expensive?

Who tell you the price ?
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Ejadike(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wilstino:

Yes it is!! I travelled with my tecno phone to the UK, I could make calls with the UK sim card but couldnt set up mobile data. i.e there was no setting for the phone as with other phone brands.

I flew to the US afterwards and my techno phone didnt work with their network. It didnt detect network signal all thru my stay in the US.

meaning Tecno devices can work in Europe
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Ejadike(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
18k gold cover This is massive oo
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Ejadike(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Johnnycife:
18K Gold Cover So Should We fry Egg? All These Phones That dont Last Long. Last Last Na Story You Go Hear.
story like? Phone way de serve me well
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Azam101: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wilstino:

Dispose the phone and get 3310 with alacrity!
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Rubiesangel: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
WOOOOOW!!!!! This is quite a wonder. How possible is this? I hope I read well sha
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Rubiesangel: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Abbeyme:

Bros, Tecno is chinko
Bro, Tecno has really evolved over the years and I can tell you that for free. they even keep getting better by the day.
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Princewell2012:

But nobody have ever think about the disadvantage. It will be a target for thieves and phone snashers

Certainly! A salient point there
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Abbeyme: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Bro, Tecno has really evolved over the years and I can tell you that for free. they even keep getting better by the day.

Agreed!

Chinko does not denote a bad omen. To me, it just means that the origin is China..

#JustToExplain #MyOpinion
Re: Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) by Obdk: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wilstino:

I nearly believed u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel / The Huawei Thread / MTN Android Device Now Available?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.