Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Fit Friday: Practical Tips For Fitness Newbies! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fit Friday: Practical Tips For Fitness Newbies! (228 Views)

"My Cousin Who Was Fit & Healthy Now Slowly Dying" - Dr From Long Island USA / Secrete Tips For Fitness Success / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fit Friday: Practical Tips For Fitness Newbies! by Theladysroom: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2018
In all the time I championed the importance of working out, I never actually shared practical ways to help you get started.

1. The first thing I’ll ask is,what is your why?

Maybe you want to lose weight. Or you just want to get on this fit-fam train. Or maybe your goal is to build muscle or build endurance. It may be that you get tired too easily and you believe that is a sign that even though you are at an ideal weight, you know you are weak.
After all, we have heard that those who regularly engage in physical activities/exercises live a little longer than those who don’t. Plus, quality of life is also better especially as you age. Read full article <<<https://theladysroom.ng/practical-tips-for-fitness-newbies/

(1) (Reply)

Prostate / Fumigation And Cleaning Services / MTN Launches ASAP To Curb First Time Drug Usage And Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.