Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Am I Going To Import Phones To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Am I Going To Import Phones To Nigeria (889 Views)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Learn How To Use Your Android Phones To Earn Cool Income Free Of Charge / How Can I Import UK Used Laptops And Phones To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Am I Going To Import Phones To Nigeria by dikachi86(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2018
How am i going to import phones to Nigeria. Especially low end android phone to poorer Nigerians. My target are mainly china and USA. Give me a good advice on what to do. Thanks
Re: How Am I Going To Import Phones To Nigeria by yesloaded: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2018
dikachi86:
How am i going to import phones to Nigeria. Especially low end android phone to poorer Nigerians. My target are mainly china and USA. Give me a good advice on what to do. Thanks
You need Capital

Good website to source from

Reliable shipping company to ship your goods to Nigeria.

If its cheap brand new android phone, China is your best bet & you can get it on www.aliexpress.com

When it comes to used phone, I advise you to import from USA.

if you need someone to teach you A-Z of importation business, you can always get in touch with us on 08137750741. We can train you either online or offline(at our office) depending on your preference.
Re: How Am I Going To Import Phones To Nigeria by dikachi86(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2019
Reliable agent needed.

(1) (Reply)

. / Do You Know You Can Make Millions Selling Kpomo? Read! / Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.