Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Commandclem Nig Ltd: Are U A Victim: ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Commandclem Nig Ltd: Are U A Victim: ? (1094 Views)

Bas Nig Ltd / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari / Don't Be A Victim Of This Intelligent Scam. Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commandclem Nig Ltd: Are U A Victim: ? by glamourtop: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
Nls,

Are you are victim of this organization Commandclem , ? pls let's have you comment
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd: Are U A Victim: ? by amia: 1:26am On Jul 16, 2010
Hi i just saw this company you posted and it caught my eye.
The story was that the owner was involved in a court case concerning his right to the copy right of a chemical brand and if he won the case, the proceeds from his estate would be shared to people whoever you were.He was old so would possibly die soon.
So my friend's dad bought forms that would entitle him to lay claim to the man's estate when the court case was over. He bought for every member of his family and the total amount ran into hundreds of thousands of naira.
This happened about 4 or 5 years ago. Uptill today in this God's earth no word has been heard from them and they are still saying that the case is still in court.
Funny thing is that the office they use is still being opened till today and people are trooping to buy the forms.
What's up with them now?
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd: Are U A Victim: ? by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2010
Which dey nigerians go get sense for christ sake!!!

arm robbery is not the armed dare devils on the high way.

There is corporate arm robbery.

how do u think, in this our country somebody would just
open such mouth watery opportunity to the public.

abeg make una use una tongue take count una teeth.

no naija man go do that kind thing for now. MAY be in the 23rd century(no offences)

lets be wise, and not give in to these funny business men who are looking for the little
the poor and average inother to worsen their situation. these guys e.g. command whatever

knows that a poor nigerian is gullible, wanting to breakthrough overnight. And they are taking advantage.

MY dear, the rich would fall to that stuff, believe me!

There is one secret i got recently while i was thinking about the situation of our beloveth nation:

ANY genuine ,huge, and easy money making systems are not made available to the public.

My dear, if this stuff na real, una for no hear am. That man go live and transcend, and the court case go still
dey on, dead body go dey lay claims. deadbody lawyer go still they go court for am. The mugus go dey
bring more money, abeg i no fit laugh.

i don tire, since yesterday na him i dey surf the internet to get myself updated with the trend.

come to think of it, this commandclem na better business, make i start my own.

everybody listen up, i have a court case in NATIONAL MONEY COMMISSION IN CONGO.

INVEST JUST N1,000 AND STAND A CHANCE OF EARNING $5,000,000,000 IN 2092.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, MAKE UNA WISE UP. COMMANDCLEM MY FOOT.

UNA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd: Are U A Victim: ? by AmeLonRo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2010
Kenbuchee you are really funny!

It may be true it may not be.

I have however observed that the Mobil letter they refer to on their website is not on Mobil's letter head.

Whats up men!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Massive Recruitment (10 Positions) / Gtassurance Test In Abuja 30th Of July Who Wrote It Share Ur Xperience About It / Jobs Opportunities In A Modern School With Very Attractive Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.