Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Writer Needed For Freelancing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writer Needed For Freelancing (248 Views)

Finally, I Left My Job For Freelancing! / Make Money Online With Latium Freelancing Site / 43 Freelancing Websites That Are Great To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed For Freelancing by Gtuns(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Are you an Undergraduate?

Do you have passion/flair for writing?

If you are informed and you love to inform and you have a hold on World/Domestic News, Politics, Music, Fashion, Cooking, Motivation/Inspiration,Travelling, Literature, History&Culture or
Photography, and YOU CAN WRITE, a new information platform Fureal.com.ng is recruiting Writers, Content developers and Associates for freelancing job with great rewards.

Mode of Application:
Send your CV,sample document or link to anything you've
written including your social media handles (I.G,FB,Twitter,Medium,etc) to infoteam.fureal@gmail.com

​Candidate must;​
1. Have passion/ flair for writing
2. Possess good communication and people skills
3. Have a good command of English Language
4. Be an undergraduate or fresh graduate 
5. Possess excellent knowledge of the interested category being applied for.
6. Must have written any or all of : a news story/ feature, article, essay 
or blog post.

​Please, subject your mail with the category you're applying for.​ 
​Entry open till 31st October​.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Alert - UI/UX Designer / Ways To Overcome Awkward Silence In An Interview / Is It Advisable To Study Chemical Engineering ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.