Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Confused!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confused!!! (383 Views)

WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria / Exam Instructions That Got The Student More Confused / Confused Unclad Gym Fan Claimed Protein Drinks Made Him To Touch A Woman’s Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused!!! by jawalis(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2018
a very good day to everyone. I won't like to bother you on random issues on this but I need valid and genuine reasons for every point raised.
I work presently with a health facility and you all can guess what the income ranges. a college of health graduate to be precised. I wish I proceed for my Degree. with my survey, close to 300k will be needed to run the first yr (DE) and I have that intact. trusting God and my Parents for the other yrs. but my concern is: Is it advisable I do this or there are other things I can venture into that'll save me from future downthrows. thanks!!
Re: Confused!!! by tukdi: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hey bro, just continue with your work and shun school for now!

There is nothing as worst as spending all your resources to go to school and stop halfway! Frustration and depression might set in later!

Just continue with your hustling until the appointed time comes or at best you can go to school in the daytime and work at night. Though it will be stressful, but that will be the price you have to pay to make it legitimately!!!

Cheers!!!
Re: Confused!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Since your parents and your savings will take you through the years needed for studies, then I think you should go for it. Having a degree in the medicals will sell any day and anywhere.

Stop seeking for people's opinion about life decisions. Some people don't know shìt! Before they will use their confusion to confuse you. Make up your mind and go for what you desire.
Re: Confused!!! by jawalis(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Since your parents and your savings will take you through the years needed for studies, then I think you should go for it. Having a degree in the medicals will sell any day and anywhere.

Stop seeking for people's opinion about life decisions. Some people don't know shìt! Before they will use their confusion to confuse you. Make up your mind and go for what you desire.

thanks friend. God bless
Re: Confused!!! by jawalis(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
tukdi:
Hey bro, just continue with your work and shun school for now!

There is nothing as worst as spending all your resources to go to school and stop halfway! Frustration and depression might set in later!

Just continue with your hustling until the appointed time comes or at best you can go to school in the daytime and work at night. Though it will be stressful, but that will be the price you have to pay to make it legitimately!!!

Cheers!!!

God bless. I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Uamvsbsu Twitter War And Hilarious Tweets / Looking For Affordable Masters Degree In Aerospace Engineering? / How Do I Go About Getting A National ID CARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.