Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Graduating Student Protest In Front Of NYSC Secretariat In Makurdi(photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Graduating Student Protest In Front Of NYSC Secretariat In Makurdi(photo) (501 Views)

Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi / Direction Of NYSC Secretariat Lagos From Ikorodu / Female Cooper Humiliated At NYSC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduating Student Protest In Front Of NYSC Secretariat In Makurdi(photo) by kemprossy: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2018
Graduating student of both uni agric and benue state university are on pretest in nysc secretariat in makurdi.

The protest was as a result of the ongoing ban place on the institution for two year.

this was gathered form a facebook user

Read below;

Echia Juggysunech Adakole

ยท
Federal university of agriculture Makurdi students at the NYSC secateriate Makurdi, protesting the 2 years service ban slammed on the institution and that of the State own university (BSU)
https://kemprossysblog.com/2018/10/graduating-student-protest-in-front-of-nysc-secretariat-in-makurdiphoto/

(1) (Reply)

INEC Provide Corps Members With Mattresses / I Just Got My Admission What Are My Chances Of Making It Into Batch B / Call Up Later Now On Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.