Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How To Generate Little Steady Income As A Student - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Generate Little Steady Income As A Student (698 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca |#Investment| / How To Make Steady Income From Helium Mining.: Simple And Legit / Easypay! For Steady Income Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Little Steady Income As A Student by Glorex1(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2018
I know surviving as a student in a Nigerian institutions can be very difficult especially when you are from a poor or average family like me. Life has become even more unbearable with the amount of young Nigerians that now do internet scam and ritual flaunting their money everywhere.. I believe in honest earning no matter how small and I just found on it's called

INSTANT KASH
I make as little as 155naira per day, 1085 per week and 4650 per month by reading and commenting on 35 post per day and a 1000 naira registration fee.. Its little but it can help with monthly sub and even some expenses...

If you decide to reffer people you even earn more. I know not everyone likes referral so just stick to the above plan...

If you have questions chat me up on what's app 08143000511..thanks
Re: How To Generate Little Steady Income As A Student by emmask: 5:16am On Oct 31, 2018
Glorex1:
I know surviving as a student in a Nigerian institutions can be very difficult especially when you are from a poor or average family like me. Life has become even more unbearable with the amount of young Nigerians that now do internet scam and ritual flaunting their money everywhere.. I believe in honest earning no matter how small and I just found on it's called

INSTANT KASH
I make as little as 155naira per day, 1085 per week and 4650 per month by reading and commenting on 35 post per day and a 1000 naira registration fee.. Its little but it can help with monthly sub and even some expenses...

If you decide to reffer people you even earn more. I know not everyone likes referral so just stick to the above plan...

If you have questions chat me up on what's app 08143000511..thanks

Is 155 the highest I can earn per day?

(1) (Reply)

. / We Need A Sole Distributor In Nigeria For This Energy Drink. / 300 Common Blockchain Layman Words/terms You Don’t Know:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.