Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Dis Money Is With Sender Or Receiver - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dis Money Is With Sender Or Receiver (833 Views)

Globe Pay / Insta Global Pay / International Global Pay Receiver Available / Whatsapp Bulk Sender Free Download And How To Use / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis Money Is With Sender Or Receiver by Raymondj0: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2018
I received the money this week Monday and on getting to my bank... I gave the operator the mtcn and he said the receiver details I gave the sender is flagged by western union and that I should give the customer another receiver details... And I do that immediately on Wednesday... But the customer called me this morning saying his bank also said the money is not with them... My bank here is also saying they don't have the money... Please help me check the picture below and... Because I'm really worried and confused with the whole situation...

Re: Dis Money Is With Sender Or Receiver by Raymondj0: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Banker or anyone who knows more about this western union should kindly enlight me on dis because the money involved is really huge and I've already deliver my product to the customer
Re: Dis Money Is With Sender Or Receiver by Kingdante(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tell the sender to call The money transfer company (ur slip looks like moneygram)....... one tut sender call it will be resolved instantly..... also note the sender might have to visit a bigger agent to get a refund,not all outlets do refunds... thanks
Re: Dis Money Is With Sender Or Receiver by Raymondj0: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingdante:
Tell the sender to call The money transfer company (ur slip looks like moneygram)....... one tut sender call it will be resolved instantly..... also note the sender might have to visit a bigger agent to get a refund,not all outlets do refunds... thanks
tnx a lot... The money was sent via western union

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000+ Each Month Online / I Have These Industrial Machines For Sale / DSTV Installer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.