Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

5 Unbelievable Facts On How To Make Money Online As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Unbelievable Facts On How To Make Money Online As A Student (241 Views)

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Unbelievable Facts On How To Make Money Online As A Student by bosah360: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Make Money Online As A student & Graduate -  Most of you all are really bothered about how bad the economy is and how you can cope with it.

As a student, when the semester is about to resume, the thoughts of how you can survive and also make money to go back to school would always scare you. when you remember that you have to pay your school fees and also your hostel fee you get scared. Are you a graduate and you are really finding it hard to cope as a graduate and also how you can fend for yourself while you await NYSC or getting a good job, what are the stuffs you can be doing to keep yourself busy. Worry not as we would be giving you a complete guide on how to earn comfortably from different types of online business with ease.

2018 Five Easy ways To Make Money Online As A student

01. Blogging/Freelance Writing

Are you aware that you can make about $100 weekly by just writing, okay lets put you through.

With your writing skills, in this digital era, you would have nothing to worry about as you would always have clients whom would always need your services. here the question now comes up how do i meet my clients ? there are so many online platforms were you signup as a freelancer and update your profile and you would be lucky enough to be contacted for a job and should i also remind you that you would keep on getting jobs every moment once your contents are awesome and superb, most people are ready and a re looking for whom to write for them and get paid.

What about blogging this is a life time investment for you once you take it serious consider most of your problems solved. yes i said solved. Do you know that you can make over $500 monthly from blogging... oh yea don't doubt it, the fact you know a blogger who doesn't make that much does not mean bloggers dont make such an amount of money. all you need is good guidance and tutor then see yourself counting in dollars as a student. alright are you interested in owning a blog today read on

02. Video Editing

Hahahaha... thats what you type when you are online either on facebook or instagram or also whatsapp status you get to see mind lifting,funny,epic short video clips that you would even ask for the video so you can share and watch on your phone.
Today most instagram users are in search of video editors and they need this video editors to survive, okay what...

Click the link below to read more

https://jobs.gistinsider.com/2018-five-easy-ways-to-make-money-online-as-a-student-graduate/

Re: 5 Unbelievable Facts On How To Make Money Online As A Student by lawrence35(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Learn digital marketing, it is the life of any online business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Price Of Diesel Fluctuate In Nigeria? / Buy 40 Feet Containers At #480,000 / How To Make Legal Money Online From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.