Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Kiss Daniel Reveals In A Statement He Wants To Be The Greatest Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Reveals In A Statement He Wants To Be The Greatest Artist (297 Views)

Davido And Tory Lanez In Dubai. Tory Lanez Calls Davido The Greatest Artist / "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Reveals In A Statement He Wants To Be The Greatest Artist by Felixtami(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
KISS DANIEL REVEALS IN A STATEMENT HE WANTS TO BE THE GREATEST ARTIST

Famous artist Kiss Daniel has revealed numerous information about his musical career. in line with him, he does no longer always want to be the most important artist there is, he wants to be the greatest. The Yeba singer made this revelation in an interview with Vibe magazine. For him, being a big singer was a transient fulfillment and this did not compare with being the best artist....in his statement he said Wizkid and Davido are.......

http://www.getbeg.com/2018/10/i-will-be-greatest-artiste-ever-kiss-daniel-reveals.html

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s “fever” Hits Over A Million Views In 24 Hours / Actress, Nkechi Blessing Apologizes To Nigerians For 'fake' Engagement / Shatta Wale Teams Up With Music Producer Paq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.