Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, (1275 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Supreme Court Finally Releases CTC Of December Judgement / Pic: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected $15.2b Bribe From The Federal Government - Simon Ekpa / Nnamdi Kanu: Supreme Court Must Reverse Imo State Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by abc115: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mazi #NnamdiKanu the supreme leader of #IPOB is back, Africa and the world should rejoice. In less than an hour he will be on air from Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4LlWba5oys

Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Put Sauce cheesy grin
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by obonujoker(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
huh..... you want to break my muslimat heart this Friday??
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by Lloydfather(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
I'm currently following him on Facebook now,

Currently praying in isreal
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by ChrisMafian: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by olatomiwa(f): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
obonujoker:
huh..... you want to break my muslimat heart this Friday??
But Muslims do not hate him. Muslims do not wish him harm. Why do Nairalanders like to propagate falsehood like this? What do you gain from this?

3 Likes

Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by baliyubla: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Imagine KANU coming out to endorse the Atikulate. Some people go just fall down die. Zombies right now.

2 Likes

Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by sCun: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
The thing go pain Yoruba Muslims wella.
No more jumat today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by sCun: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Live on Radio Biafra!
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by jlinkd78(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
F
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by abc115: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Imagine KANU coming out to endorse the Atikulate. Some people go just fall down die. grin

Endorsing will bring resentments from other part of the country. Not endorsing or Election Boycott , which has been IPOB stands will make less people to vote in South East.

2 Likes

Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by baliyubla: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
abc115:

Endorsing will bring resentments from other part of the country. Not endorsing or Election Boycott , which has been IPOB stands will make less people to vote in South East.

The guy is worshipped. KANU can even say vote for Atiku because the Grass is Green and his people will adhere. Nobody in Nigeria ATM has cult following like that man. APC is doomed.
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by Bannylove13: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
This na they new propaganda by the Yoruba people of westen Nigeria to divert the ibos attention from 2019 election.

I see lots of Biafra news on politics section .ore than the Nigeria dailies..

Everyone the moderators of this forum are pushing this propaganda hard ..
Though nairaland says no to sessesion and sessesionist threads ..why are they now promoting Biafra..

Or it's is not sessesionist threads threads again ? Or it's allow only when used as propaganda by the Apc government.

Any ways I believe the ibas have decided. On Peter obi Atiku..and no amount of propaganda can swerve an igbo decision..

Igbos too should know that sustaining this propaganda will make some of them believe it..
They also should try and make their vice heard against..because some other tribes with time will begin to think otherwise and that the idea of Yorubas promoting this agenda..

By next week they will try as much as possible to sustain this..because they've seen that all other propagandist have failed.. from Atiku to obi..

The general public should disregard any news flog Biafra that is not straight ipob..and pushed hard to achieve the igbo president via vice president.

They Yorubas majority are seeing the hand writing on the wall and believe me they can't go down without a fight....

Make una wake up..before pant go wear una..

Morning

1 Like

Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by Urchman27(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
The lion is back
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by seunmsg(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
For whatever it is worth, i am happy he is back. The fact that he's alive bring some kind of relieve. At least, we now know he's alive and not dead as was initially speculated. Hopefully, he will come clean on what truly happened between him and the military and where he has been hiding all along.
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by hucienda: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Is this real or propaganda?
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by themonk(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
I'm igbo but this guy should cut us some slack with the gimmick already, he disappeared when people died in the path he set them on and now reappears at a time he should not even be heard of. There is hope for an igbo vice presidency and this guy should not even be seen till election results are announced except he has recieved alert from the opposition to sway the votes.
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by Bacteriologist(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
B
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by CilicMarin: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Imagine KANU coming out to endorse the Atikulate. Some people go just fall down die. Zombies right now.

1. He can't come back.

2. If he endorses Atiku, he Is finished for life.
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hope PDP are not trying to use him to campaign this time as they use Davido? We are watching! Mr president Buhari, keep enjoying yourself in Aso Rock till 2023! No room for corrupt people any longer.
Re: Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, by pedrilo: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
seunmsg:
For whatever it is worth, i am happy he is back. The fact that he's alive bring some kind of relieve. At least, we now know he's alive and not dead as was initially speculated. Hopefully, he will come clean on what truly happened between him and the military and where he has been hiding all along.
u r not wise.
wat abt those that were killed and thrown into the evil forest because of this man?
be hapi he is back to take more lives.
gullible pipo

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC –Obasanjo / Release Tanko's Asset Declaration Forms - AFRICMIL URGES CCB / UPDATES: APC Retains Oyo State, Winning 9/14 HOR & 2 Senatorial So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.