Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos (29659 Views)

Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) / Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
The search mission for victims of the passenger bus that veered off a flooded bridge and plunged into a river in Rivers state, is still in progress with more corpses recovered. 

The latest corpses were recovered from the river on Thursday and have been identified by their relatives.

The identities of the corpses are; Bishop Raph G.U Innocent from Erema town in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Uchechukwu Nnenoka, from Isu local government area of Imo state and Chizaru Oti from Alibrada town in Rivers state. 

The accident happened on Tuesday, October 16, after the loaded bus fell into a river along (Akala Olu) Okogbe-Mbiama axis, East-West road of Ahoada West local government area of the state.

About seven passengers were rescued unconscious and rushed to a hospital immediately after the accident. 

The rescue mission is still ongoing.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/bishops-corpse-others-recovered-after-bus-fell-into-a-river-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Who are we to question God?

He does what he likes

May the departed have eternal rest

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Kingosytex(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
R.I.P to the deceased. death is a debt that every mortal must pay so i wish everybody including myself R.I.P in advance

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by midehi2(f): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chai! journey of no return, Oh God help us your children in every of our endeavours.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by BadBlaize(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
The gods must be crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
PATHETIC! may d Lord console the family,
and safeguard us all in this EMBER month.
FIND PEACE!
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Genniez(f): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gods mercy is all we plea..weather to blame the bad road or driver or donno.rip
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by gaby(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wow....R.I.p guys.

If these ones had been told they won't be witnessing the forthcoming elections, trust me they would have cursed out at anyone who'd make such statement/prediction and I'm sure they must have even had an argument over the respective candidates with nickys like zombie, lifeless, atikulated all flying around in the bus before this unfortunate incident.

In all, we just need to understand that we are nothing but mere traders in this world and at the end we'd all go to our respective places by what time our trading had been done to go give account about our salesmanship.

Let's always live right, love, eschew hatred and bigotry and most of all show respect.

"Do you know who I am" shouldn't be part of our daily lexicon because of a truth we are absolutely nothing as we all can see.

Let love lead.

Go enjoy my siggy.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by tommykiwi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
RIP to the dead, God knows best.
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Sisijetue(f): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Life is a risk
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Popezico: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
RIP Prophet and other departed...
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Endtimesmith(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
EastGold:

He does what he likes

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Lankybaby(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
rest in peace
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by winj3: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
EastGold:
He does what he likes

Before attributing this to a god, why not ask if the driver was drinking, or the vehicle was in worthy condition or the roads were stable.
Too many illiterates in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by FoolishMods: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Where's the Bishop because that one in red doesn't look like one to me.
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Yinxies(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hia
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
EastGold:

He does what he likes

Which God does this kind of thing

1 Like

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
winj3:

Before attributing this to a god, why not ask if the driver was drinking, or the vehicle was in worthy condition or the roads were stable.
Too many illiterates in Nigeria!

To many zombie brains out there
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by KrystosCJ(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
EastGold:

He does what he likes

The way some of you talk about or speak of God is very bad. Free speech does not mean you should reduce God to a level as though you are talking about a mortal whose tendencies are very obvious.

Be careful!
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by michael123pelemo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
EastGold:

He does what he likes

Dumb MF, you actually believe that God would do something like that...

The saying God gives and takes does not include life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by gaby(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The search mission for victims of the passenger bus that veered off a flooded bridge and plunged into a river in Rivers state, is still in progress with more corpses recovered. 

The latest corpses were recovered from the river on Thursday and have been identified by their relatives.

The identities of the corpses are; Bishop Raph G.U Innocent from Erema town in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Uchechukwu Nnenoka, from Isu local government area of Imo state and Chizaru Oti from Alibrada town in Rivers state. 

The accident happened on Tuesday, October 16, after the loaded bus fell into a river along (Akala Olu) Okogbe-Mbiama axis, East-West road of Ahoada West local government area of the state.

About seven passengers were rescued unconscious and rushed to a hospital immediately after the accident. 

The rescue mission is still ongoing.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/bishops-corpse-others-recovered-after-bus-fell-into-a-river-photos.html

It is no longer rescue but (body) recovery mission oga journalist or reporter.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by RobbStark(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:
R.I.P to the deceased. death is a debt that every mortal must pay so i wish everybody including myself R.I.P in advance

Not every mortal will see death.
some will be raptured to meet up with our saviour The Lord Jesus Christ in the sky.

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by rsajuwon22: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
God know the best
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
RobbStark:

Not every mortal will see death.
some will be raptured to meet up with our saviour The Lord Jesus Christ in the sky.

Rest in peace to the dead.

Dey there make pant dey wear you. If the rapture as described in the bible ever occurs, no be my mama born me.

The only rapture that will occur will be as a result of the thousands of nuclear ICBMs from Russia bombarding every Amerikan & NATO military bases on every continent - afterwhich everybody will just sleep & wake up at the other side. grin

Where were the Angels charged to protect all Christians in Psalm 91 when this bus plunged into the river? Well, I guess they must have gone for their lunch break. grin

I pity all of you wey still dey carry religion for head especially those trusting in the empty & useless words of Yahweh.

If all the bullshiiit written in the bible are true, Nigeria would be ruling the world by now. grin

I leave you with the biblical stories of Samson and David & Goliath to make you think & see for yourself - whether those who wrote the bible are drunken bastards or not. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRh7W-Bsg5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8758UW_RjM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Sjr2lnoLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPhXoDI3F0
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Henjor48(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chai, village people.
The families like now

1 Like

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by mandate12: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
KrystosCJ:

The way some of you talk about or speak of God is very bad. Free speech does not mean you should reduce God to a level as though you are talking about a mortal whose tendencies are very obvious.

Be careful!

Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him.Psalm 115:3
Mr 'holly holly', does this verse make any sense to u?
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by oobinna: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
May I know who gives and takes life please

michael123pelemo:

Dumb MF, you actually believe that God would do something like that...

The saying God gives and takes does not include life..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Climbs On Top Of Another, Accident Claims Life Along Asaba-Benin Expressway / South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) / Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.