Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Make $1000 Worth Of Bitcoin From Sports - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1000 Worth Of Bitcoin From Sports (293 Views)

Become A Millionaire From Sports Betting Using This Strategy / How Do I Buy Bitcoin From My Paypal Balance / Competition To Win More Than $1000 Worth Of Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $1000 Worth Of Bitcoin From Sports by CashTrader: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
I want to help Thomas to make money.
If you have Bitcoin you are free to use football betting to multiply your Bitcoin.
There is a website which sets odds high.
You can win odd of 2.5, 1.5 or 1.2
2.5 means that if your game enter you will collect your deposit and 1+ half of your deposit example if you deposit $100, you will collect $250 total
1.2 means that you will collect $120 total if you bet with $100.
You are to play 15 games with $100. Playing the game one game a day for 30 days. You will make $1000+
How to start, if you don't have Bitcoin, buy some. Go to onehash.com and browse the site to understand something. If you start with $1 you can get more than $10. Just play one sure game. The odd make sense and you will be paid in Bitcoin,
If you need to buy Bitcoin of any small amount I can help you sharply for you to start. Call WhatsApp and Sms +23409095425300

Comment your experience, if you win or if you loose let's know.ask questions if any

You can get forecast from bettingclosed.com
Play games.that have 3goals difference at time of forcaster. That is if you can't forecast a single winning game, then use bettingclosed to pick a game to bet
Re: How To Make $1000 Worth Of Bitcoin From Sports by CashTrader: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Play Barcelona vs Seville. One thing is that if you play earlier you may enter a bet with 2.4 odds and when the game date approaches the odd will reduce. When I played Barca and Seville Barca odd was 2.00 that's why I played it when I saw it on Wednesday, but today the odd has changed to 1.6 or even lower. But if you play it with $1 you will win $0.6. if na $10 you use play you go win $6+
Just play one game a day and increase your bitcoin.

(1) (Reply)

Which Engineering Course Is The Best To Study In Nigeria / V2.0 Complete Branding & A FREE Website For Your Business. / Water Dispenser Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.