Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Visit Most And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Visit Most And Why? (263 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Aside From Nairaland, Which Nigerian Site Do You Visit Multiple Times A Day / Which Section Has Died On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Visit Most And Why? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don't know why, I love visiting Autos, even when I don't have a bicycle not to talk more of having a car, I visit there often to admire cars or look for cheap ones with no intention of buying, but wish I could just have it, if wishes were horses grin

Where do you derive pleasure surfing in nairaland section?
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Visit Most And Why? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
metabak:
Front page
If you are only limited to Frontpage, then you are missing alot, try trending topic and romance section and you will be full of thanks later grin

(1) (Reply)

Read: A Concerned Nigerian Writes Army, Requests Speedy Release Of Buhari’s Cert / JUST IN: ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt., University Teachers Begin Talk / Men From 45 Years And Above, What's Your Advice For Young Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.