Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,493 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Billboard Controversy: Buhari Didn’t Summon Me To Abuja – Governor Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billboard Controversy: Buhari Didn’t Summon Me To Abuja – Governor Emmanuel (274 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Act On NASS Resolution To Sack Service Chiefs’ / Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billboard Controversy: Buhari Didn’t Summon Me To Abuja – Governor Emmanuel by newsbook: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
The squabble over campaign billboards in Akwa Ibom state is getting messier by the day, as the two main political parties in the state – the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) – engage each other in a battle of wits ahead of the 2019 general elections.

After the reported police’s arrest two days ago of the Commissioner for Environment in the state, Iniobong Essien, for allegedly preventing President Muhammadu Buhari’s campaign billboard to be hoisted at a location within the state capital, Governor Udom Emmanuel came out on Thursday refuting report that he was summoned to Abuja by Mr Buhari.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/billboard-controversy-buhari-didnt-summon-me-to-abuja-governor-emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Guber Crisis: Amosun Accuses Tinubu, Osoba, Oshiomhole Of Fraud / Court Stops EFCC, AGF From Probing Rivers Officials, Others / Festus Keyamo Busted For Posting Fake News And Image To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.