Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

"I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House (449 Views)

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Lai Mohammed Lying, Stammering As He Was Interviewed By U.N & ICC Rep (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House by Naijiant: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lai Mohammed, Nigeria's propaganda minister, spoke at Chatham House in London on Wednesday morning.  Responding to a question about the cost of governance in Nigeria and excessive pay for governors, legislators and so on, he said he didn't know how much senators earned, "I know how much I earn, it is barely enough to survive".

Mohammed didn't say how much it was, whether he was on minimum wage, or whether information about ministers' pay was in the public domain.  It was the sort of evasive and non-specific answers he gave the audience during the Q&A session that followed his typically bland presentation with a lot of questionable information.
More and video here: https://www.naijiant.com/videos/i-earn-barely-enough-to-survive-lai-mohammed-lying-at-chatham-house/
Re: "I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House by AVECDEO: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
He's living up to his name "Lying Mohammed" AKA PINOCCHIO.

1 Like

Re: "I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House by Sunofgod(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House by Omeokachie: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lai breaks wind again cheesy

Re: "I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House by baliyubla: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Too bad that Nigeria had to end up with these idiots at this point in our history, because of tribal and religious sentiments. Can imagine how stupid Nigerians would look in the eyes of the Foreigners, when the see losers like Buhari and Lai heading the country.

1 Like

Re: "I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House by shreder(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dis man wud not qualify as a bank cleaner talkless of minister.Him and dat crackhead Dalung

1 Like

Re: "I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House by Racoon(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Same like telling us he does not like money like Amaechi.Lai Muhammed the legendary liar of our time.Gobblein must be in awe while must be jealous of this man.
Re: "I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Imagine this thieving bastard. Linton!
Re: "I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House by eyeview: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
I find it hard to believe that someone will because of tribalism vote for this bereft and propaganda govt to continue
Re: "I Earn Barely Enough To Survive" - Lai Mohammed Lying At Chatham House by Houseofglam7(f): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dear Lord,what exactly is Nigeria's offence that cannot be forgiven

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members / Why Benue People Will Vote Out President Buhari In 2019 -- Gov.ortom / FG To Limit The Number Of Children Per Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.