Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman (14881 Views)

Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman / Niger Bans Rice Export To Nigeria Following Closure Of Nigeria’s Borders / Oby Ezekwesili Protest In Abuja Over Killing Of Hauwa & Saifura By Boko Haram(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman by masseratti: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Donald95:
I remember how you People praised buhari for handling Biafrans with soft hand during Biafran war that took not less than 3.1 million innocent women and children and men.

I don't like the fact that she died but I hope they have felt how we felt when they made that statement .Karma
holy mother of God, how could you have felt? That was war not a terrorist that has no rule, even wars are guided by Geneva convention rules, if you break it they charge you for war crimes, this animals knows no rules, red Cross or crescent helps everyone in war, does not takes side and you are comparing that with what happened in a conventional civil war that the top officers embraced themselves after the war 50 years ago?, How dare you? Where is your humanity?
Re: Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman by thespokenword: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Abeg, nah God Almighty I take beg them, make them no judge us with Weitin and how them take treat them in the north judge us,make them kuku leave north and come to South. Thank you Red Cross.
Re: Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman by Billygee2u: 12:34am On Oct 20, 2018
kushercain:
The annoying thing is the president doesn't even have respect for the deceased girl. Not even a statement from him. They should please go. This government is too foolish to know its priorities and set them right. Rubbish
Re: Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman by OyinO: 4:19am On Oct 20, 2018
Dinho20:
VOTE FOR THIS MAN TO STOP ALL THESE KILLINGS IN NIGERIA

But he is also Hausa Fulani. Whats the assurances that he will stop it? or we should just choose the lesser of two evils?
Re: Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman by supereagle(m): 6:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Caroworld:

You are not well. Iberibe
I

Isi gi adinma, onye Iberibe, anu mpama.
Re: Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman by Dinho20(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2018
OyinO:

But he is also Hausa Fulani. Whats the assurances that he will stop it? or we should just choose the lesser of two evils?
YES, YOU'RE RIGHT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby / Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident / Horrific Pics Of Victims Of Boston Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.