Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today (1084 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Obaseki Family Endorse Ize-iyamu, Rejects Embattled Governor / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by sadiktofa(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari receives in audience delegation of Tijjaniyya Shura Council of Nigeria in State House on 19th Oct 2018

President Buhari with Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje and other members of the delegation as he receives in audience delegation of Tijjaniyya Shura Council of Nigeria in State House on 19th Oct 2018, PHOTOS:�Bayo Omoboriowo

Re: President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by Flattino(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wailers ! Oya!
Food is ready cheesy
Meanwhile...

Sai Baba till 2023 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by oglalasioux(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nothing will happen to Ganduje. Nothing will happen to anyone that is in APC. Come next year, if Buhari wins, the world will see a period of open nepotism and impunity never seen since the fraudulent word 'Nigeria' was concocted.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by Homeboiy: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
somebody help me solve this

Iam in the exam hall

Re: President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by baliyubla: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari Barawo, Ganduje Barawo, El Rufai Barawo. Kano state will so shock these thieves in 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by ChrisMafian: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
A doctored video won't stop us from delivering 4 million votes in Kano come 2019
PDP looters should not go anywhere close to our treasury
Re: President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by Omeokachie: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Association of Present (and past) Criminals (APC)

"Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are"

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by Pekele007: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Self acclaimed Mr Integrithief grin

I'm glad a lot of reasonable Nigerians have seen through the propaganda and lies.

We are waiting for the lifeless man at the poll.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by Donald95(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Politicians are not worthy of my Time. Am thinking of Decamping back to Nnamdi Kanu's Train. But for now I will wait to hear our next move from his mouth
Re: President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by GoodofNaija: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
These are the saintest of the saints party cheesy

Ganduje one of the saintest! cheesy
Re: President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today by Flattino(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Donald95:
Politicians are not worthy of my Time. Am thinking of Decamping back to Nnamdi Kanu's Train. But for now I will wait to hear our next move from his mouth
Allahu Akbar !
So these wailer guys on Nairaland are actually Igbos true true .
Chinsos Chinsos. shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Man In Aso Rock: Jubrin Or Buhari? / Donald Trump’s Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian. / 2019: Oyo APC Gov Candidate, Bayo Adelabu Flags Off Campaign In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.