Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate (2077 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / SEE Viral Photo Of Lady Celebrating Her Graduation That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate by sirlekzy: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
A South African lady who took to Twitter to celebrate her Masters’ dissertation, was called out by her former course mate who recounted how she lied against him.

The South African lady who shared a photo of 180 pages Masters’ dissertation, wrote;

THE BOOK (DISSERTATION) I WROTE FOR MY MASTERS, A WHOLE 180 PAGES. TOUCHED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME BEFORE PUBLICATION

Reacting to the tweet, her former course mate recounted how she lied against him with her friends, telling their lecturer that he didn’t partake in an assignment they were given. According to man, he almost didn’t write the exam, but ended up getting a distinction in the course.

He wrote;

CONGRATULATIONS BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS LIED TO OUR FIRST YEAR SOCIOLOGY LECTURER & SAID I DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN A GROUP ASSIGNMENT, I ALMOST DIDN’T WRITE MY EXAMS THAT YEAR BUT ENDED UP WITH A DISTINCTION.

Twitter user @The_Mack_2017 who also reacted to the call out tweet, wrote;

SIMILAR THING HAPPENED TO ME: SOME CHICK SAYS I DIDN’T CONTRIBUTE TO THE ASSIGNMENT RIGHT AS WE WERE SUBMITTING. LECTURER SAYS I SHOULD GO BACK AND WRITE MY OWN. SHE FAILED HERS, I PASSED MINE. SHE ENDED UP DROPPING OUT DURING 2ND YEAR.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/lady-celebrating-masters-dissertation-called-out-by-course-mate/

lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
By the time they are investigated if that is possible some persons would cry witch hunting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate by happybee: 2:40am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate by Aditii(f): 3:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Lies. He's probably one of those lazy, entitled and mediocre group members who never contribute shiit to a group assignment and expect to get full credit for the group work. We had a lot of them during my undergraduate days.
Re: Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate by anochuko01(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2018
some people are devils.
Re: Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate by meobizy(f): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2018
See somebody up there has already created a gender argument from something one needs to gloss over and move on with.
All I see is a guy who was so pained he kept the matter in his mind for years. I don't see how both situations relate. I assumed originally he wanted to expose her for cheating on the work.
Re: Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate by fibuye: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
smiley smileyWEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART! sad

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate by NAIRALAND2154: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
im sure this isnt the full story
Re: Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate by Chukazu: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Aditii:
Lies. He's probably one of those lazy, entitled and mediocre group members who never contribute shiit to a group assignment and expect to get full credit for the group work. We had a lot of them during my undergraduate days.

But the Lady in question didn't countered the guy, you are now the one who knows better sad
Re: Lady Celebrating Masters’ Dissertation, Called Out By Course Mate by jordyspices: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Women fear them oh

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Oduduwa University / Thesis/ Proposals/ Assessment Tasks (UK Standards) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.