Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) (1645 Views)

IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / PDP In Trouble! All Markets In Aba Shuts Down Due To Nnamdi Kanus Reappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

I have seen a video of Nnamdi Kanu trending online for the past few hours.

From the video, I heard Nnamdi Kanu asking the person behind the camera whether he is live before he started praying.

There is no doubt that Nnamdi Kanu has resurfaced again after he disappeared since last year following military invasion in his hometown in Abia state.

During the 'operation Python dance' which was caused by Kanu’s agitation for Biafra, many youths were killed.

Kanu’s disappearance also sparked protests which caused the deaths of many youths.

But now that Nnamdi Kanu is back , what next?

Kanu’s reappearance should not bring jubilation until the members of IPOB know why he suddenly disappeared, leaving them behind.

Before he disappeared, Kanu boasted that he won't go on exile for any reason and that he will go to Abuja and bring the head of President Muhammadu Buhari back home. This is just a tip of an iceberg of a lot of things which the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra boasted about before his sudden disappearance.

For now, I don't want to believe or join people who have started calling him names until he explains how he found himself in Jerusalem.

In conclusion, the IPOB members should not jubilate but ask questions before another youths will be led to their untimely death again.

Be wise......

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/472670/biafra-now-nnamdi-kanu-back-nextmust-read/

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by gidgiddy: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Before youths are led to the their untimely deaths?

BUT IT IS YOUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THAT IS SHOOTING DOWN UNARMED YOUTH NOT KANU!

IF IT IS THE JOB OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO KILL UNARMED PEOPLE, THEY SHOULD TELL US

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by frankdoz22: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
I will never stop loving you Nnamdi KANU! Each day I remembers that Biafra's have uncorruptible leader like Nnamdi KANU, am 100% convinced that Biafra restoration will become a reality. All hail Nnamdi KANU! All hail Biafra!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Bannylove13: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi kanu has not resurfaced anywhere..thithis a very old videos from 2015 circulating..

No body is worried we all know this is a propaganda from Buhari media center to divert the attention of igbo from atikulating knowingaBiafra is a sensitive issue on igbo psych..

So to you this video is real?

Kanu came up and this is all he has to say.. take a few shots and that's it.

Propaganda is stale.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:
Nnamdi kanu has not resurfaced anywhere..thithis a very old videos from 2015 circulating..

No body is worried we all know this is a propaganda from Buhari media center to divert the attention of igbo from atikulating knowingaBiafra is a sensitive issue on igbo psych..

So to you this video is real?

Kanu came up and this is all he has to say.. take a few shots and that's it.

Propaganda is stale.
But people like u don't wait for the true story if it concerns Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi or Okorocha before u jump into conclusions. Even when they debunk the news as fake u people claim they are lying. Now it is ur turn, deal with it.

And to those APC supporters supporting the news, I don't want to hear fake news when it relates to your party men o? U people can swim on this, it is ur turn for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Bannylove13: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

But people like u don't wait for the true story if it concerns Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi or Okorocha before u jump into conclusions. Even when they debunk the news as fake u people claim they are lying. Now it is ur turn, deal with it.

And to those APC supporters supporting the news, I don't want to hear fake news when it relates to your party men o? U people can swim on this, it is ur turn for now.

We don't do propaganda..

Steady on news..

Which ever way..

Atiku remains your president..

Atikulation is a must.
Back to daura is a goal

1 Like

Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by mpianya39(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Unity beggars everywhere grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

We don't do propaganda..
Steady on news..
Which ever way..
Atikulation is a must. Back to daura is a goal
I don't care about Atiku or Buhari. One of the two deceivers will surely be because of people like u.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Igboblog: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmmmmm, Lalasticlala food don done.

1 Like

Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by SarakiBukola: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
frankdoz22:
I will never stop loving you Nnamdi KANU! Each day I remembers that Biafra's have uncorruptible leader like Nnamdi KANU, am 100% convinced that Biafra restoration will become a reality. All hail Nnamdi KANU! All hail Biafra!!

Didinrin grin
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by SarakiBukola: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin

Kanu / FFK for President on ApGA ticket cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Etogist: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
My joy knows know bound. Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour.
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by chival(f): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
The timing of this reappearance makes me wonder if the man hasn't been compromised. This may be an APC engineered gimmick to ruin elections in the South East. I hope Igbos will not fall for this.
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
[s]By Wisdom Nwedene

I have seen a video of Nnamdi Kanu trending online for the past few hours.

From the video, I heard Nnamdi Kanu asking the person behind the camera whether he is live before he started praying.

There is no doubt that Nnamdi Kanu has resurfaced again after he disappeared since last year following military invasion in his hometown in Abia state.

During the 'operation Python dance' which was caused by Kanu’s agitation for Biafra, many youths were killed.

Kanu’s disappearance also sparked protests which caused the deaths of many youths.

But now that Nnamdi Kanu is back , what next?

Kanu’s reappearance should not bring jubilation until the members of IPOB know why he suddenly disappeared, leaving them behind.

Before he disappeared, Kanu boasted that he won't go on exile for any reason and that he will go to Abuja and bring the head of President Muhammadu Buhari back home. This is just a tip of an iceberg of a lot of things which the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra boasted about before his sudden disappearance.

For now, I don't want to believe or join people who have started calling him names until he explains how he found himself in Jerusalem.

In conclusion, the IPOB members should not jubilate but ask questions before another youths will be led to their untimely death again.

Be wise......

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/472670/biafra-now-nnamdi-kanu-back-nextmust-read/[/s]

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by rusher14: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
chival:
The timing of this reappearance makes me wonder if the man hasn't been compromised. This may be an APC engineered gimmick to ruin elections in the South East. I hope Igbos will not fall for this.

grin

But he's their Messiah.

You want to truncate their aspirations?
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
So the eediot was actually spoted eating pizza in Ghana... Ahahahahhaha Coward Osu...
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Yyeske(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
Before youths are led to the their untimely deaths?

BUT IT IS YOUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THAT IS SHOOTING DOWN UNARMED YOUTH NOT KANU!

IF IT IS THE JOB OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO KILL UNARMED PEOPLE, THEY SHOULD TELL US
Stop atikulating since you now know where that coward is, please tell IPOB to issue a statement about this in order to calm some nerves
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Yyeske(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

We don't do propaganda..

Steady on news..

Which ever way..

Atikulation is a must.
Back to daura is a goal
So it means Biafra or death is dead on arrival?
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by Buhari2019: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
No referendum no election. Amazing reappearance. Buhari victory at the poll is fait accompli.
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by HimName: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
The 'Atikulators' whom majority are of the South Eastern part of Nigeria are seriously running out of sleeping pills.

How confused can a group of young individuals be?

They 'love' Nnamdi Kanu but are disappointed to see him alive.

The headache wey dis picture dey give dem nor b small.
Re: Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Reappearance, Why IPOB Should Not Jubilate (Must Read) by BiafraIShere(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
chival:
Nnamdi Kanu can never be compromised. He won't have any hiding place within or outside Nigeria even if he wants to compromise because there are millions of fanatical IPOB members within and outside Nigeria that will go after him for betraying the course. However, a lot of questions are waiting to be answered, and everything will fall into place when he finally speaks.
I personally want to know what happened during the army invasion of his father's palace in Umuahia. What's he kidnapped and kept somewhere on the shores off Bayelsa as was alleged? Did Buhari and APC decide to release him in order to take the sail out of Atiku's momentum?? And other answers.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Govt Lied On Power Generation Capacity - DISCOS / "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi / Could This Be The Beginning Of An End For Oil Well Owners In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.