Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

How To Make MEGA SALES (even As A Newbie) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make MEGA SALES (even As A Newbie) (324 Views)

How I Made My First Sales Even As A Student / Make Sales Even As A Student Or Newbies In Your First Week / Content Marketing: How To Make Sales Even When The Client Proves To Be Stubborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make MEGA SALES (even As A Newbie) by TheGreatIYANU: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2018

In this piece, I will be sharing with you a Time tested Strategy for making Mega Sales of ANY Product, whether you’re just starting out, or have been in the game for years.

You see, every time I see a post on my Facebook Timeline – someone’s just published a Book, Report, Digital Product, and they are soliciting buyers amongst their Friends-list, I CRINGE!

This is the most embarrassing thing to me, not only because of that person’s naivety, but because it reminds me of myself two years ago!

You see, I opened my Facebook account in 2007 and as a result, I have on my friends list, people from Secondary School days, Uni, NYSC, MA, Work, Business, Church, House, Area, etc.

Some are Family & some are Friends, some are Spies & some are Haters, some are Enemies & some are Frenemies!

Now, since I don’t own Facebook, I cannot aggregate 100% Reach to my posts i.e. I cannot make EVERYONE on my friends-list see every post, every time.

My posts are at the mercy of Zuck and his algorithm, to send wherever they please and those are not good odds for any SERIOUS BUSINESSMAN/WOMAN.

You need to take charge of your AUDIENCE!

Pro-IMers will say “the money is in the list”.

Your List is your AUDIENCE and you must be Intentional about who you dedicate Time and Energy to Sell to.

From my Personal Experience, there are two key Routes to making Mega Sales of your Product or Service QUICKLY, even as a newbie:

1. The Influencer Route
2. The Testimonial Route

THE INFLUENCER ROUTE
More will be said already about this in next lessons.

Basically, it is the ‘GIVE VALUE – GIVE VALUE – SELL’ model.

It is highly effective and if executed correctly, can lead to a streak of never ending ALERTS.

Only catch to this is – to do it PROPERLY, I mean 100%, and get results quickly, it is EXPENSIVE! You would spend a lot on Research and Ads, promoting your ideas to the Correct Audience and Capturing Leads.

Sometimes, it takes longer than expected because building TRUST from scratch is NOT a Day’s job!

In comes the second route…

THE TESTIMONIAL ROUTE
After the first 700 People got their copies of ‘Single to Married’ (a Relationship eBook I marketed last year that raked in 7-Figures), sales started thinning, but a lot of Testimonies had come in.

Some readers had gotten Eureka moments on the way forward, some had discovered debilitating patterns that hindered their marital progress.

I collated the best of these testimonials and published them on a page of the STM Website with a short copy and directions for purchase at the end.

I promoted this page using the ‘LINK CLICKS’ Campaign and this singular Strategy brought sales back to Life… I’m talking 150-200% Sales Increase!

HOW CAN YOU IMPLEMENT THIS?

You see those your Facebook Friends? Instead of trying to sell them your eBook, Course or Product, offer it to them for Free – but on the condition that they will give detailed and comprehensive FEEDBACK within a stipulated time.

Put an Ultimatum for Feedback collection. (very important!)

More often than not, because they got it FREE, Feedback will most likely be Positive. Also, if your eBook is as Valuable as you tout it to be, Feedback will be OVERWHELMINGLY Positive.

Ensure that you Copy/Screenshot each and every Feedback. Save them in a secured folder on your PC because you are gathering your Master Copy.

Once you’ve gotten a sizable amount of Feedback, type them out in a Word Document and edit where necessary. Ensure you get necessary permission from respondents to use their details (Names, Pics, Location, etc) in the final copy.

Fine-tune and ensure that each Feedback:

Promotes only your Product
Explains its Function/Purpose and
Elucidates how the respondent BENEFITED from it
Your Feedback list (Testimonials) ready;

Copy and paste onto a Facebook Business Page you have created for that product (or post on your Website)
Include a short note guiding readers on how to purchase the Product
Add a befitting image
Promote to the RIGHT AUDIENCE
This works a two-pronged miracle in your Marketing:

1. PROVES AUTHENTICITY: it shows your Product is out and people have been buying. More people will TRUST you.

2. SHOWS AUTHORITY: not only is your Product out, it actually WORKS! Now, they NEED it!

With these two Factors overcome, you are sure to make a killing out of sales, all things being equal.

PS: This strategy should be adopted only AFTER you have previously executed some kind of promotion for that Product. People should have seen your Product first before they see Testimonies.

Pssttt… NEVER MISS VALUABLE POSTS LIKE THIS AGAIN!

Click the link below to get our Posts & Offers, direct in your Inbox –

https://m.me/BusinessInLagos?ref=w3438438

Culled from: https://www.businessinlagos.com/how-to-make-mega-sales-even-as-a-newbie/

(1) (Reply)

Hacking Tutorial Come In Now / How Fintech Is Playing A Huge Role In Youth Empowerment / I Need A Loan Of 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.