Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Vincente Del Bosque: Messi Deserved The Golden Ball Not Forlan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincente Del Bosque: Messi Deserved The Golden Ball Not Forlan (1365 Views)

Del Bosque To Continue As Spain Boss / Did Messi Deserve The World Cup Golden Ball? / FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vincente Del Bosque: Messi Deserved The Golden Ball Not Forlan by mamagee3(f): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2010
The world champion coach, Vicente del Bosque, felt that the choice of Diego Forlan as the best player of the World Cup is wrong, and praised Argentine star Lionel Messi, who considered better than the Uruguayan.

“I don’t agree with the choice of Forlan – Del Bosque said – I don’t say that he hasn’t made a great World Cup. But aside from ours, I prefer Messi”.

“Every game he produced 20 chances of goal, is a phenomenon,” added later.

http://momento24.com/en/2010/07/14/vicente-del-bosque-messi-was-better-than-forlan/
Re: Vincente Del Bosque: Messi Deserved The Golden Ball Not Forlan by chelseabmw(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2010
this man should shut up his big mouth.forlan has performed better than messi in this just concluded world cup

(1) (Reply)

DIDIER DROGBA Believes Chelsea NEED Jose Mourinho Back. / Brand new 50kg Weight Bench Press with Long Barbell @ ₦95,000 / Yaya Toure Has Won The 2013 BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.