Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

PHOTOS: Hushpuppi Gifted Fendi And Versace Cakes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Hushpuppi Gifted Fendi And Versace Cakes (1693 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Hushpuppi Gifted Fendi And Versace Cakes by courage676(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Best described as a lover of all things ‘Gucci’, Hushpuppi receives customized cakes from Fendi and Versace and flaunted his cakes on social media to tension his haters.

He said most of your favorite fashionistas wait for him to get updates on latest trends.

See Cake Photos

Source: http://bluejamz.com/2018/10/19/photos-hushpuppi-gifted-fendi-and-versace-cakes/

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Hushpuppi Gifted Fendi And Versace Cakes by Michaeljnr225(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: Hushpuppi Gifted Fendi And Versace Cakes by gaby(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nice one hush...great achievement.

Dude deserves the recognition.

I might not agree with his flashes, but I commend him for his persistence and consistency. Those are the two keywords to excelling in life.

Congrats bro...I rejoice with you.

Enjoy my siggy and rejoice with me too

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Disrupt Davido's Portharcourt Concert / Chika Ike Looks Lovely In New Outfits, As She Happily Celebrate Xmas(see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Progressive Bum In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.