Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Please Be Advise... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Be Advise... (703 Views)

Please Advise Me: Seller Has No Custom Papers / Toyota Corolla 2011/2012 Users Advise / Advise On Buying A Nigerian Used Infiniti G35 (2004) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Advise... by dru23(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
To all my uber partners/ customers.... When buying Mobil 1 extended performance from me ....I will kindly advise you to buy a very good synthetic oil filter.. Failing to do that will definitely increase the chances oil shortage . I can't stress this enough ,and also I only sell ultra fram oil filters for matrix and corolla ..You will have to source from other genuine sellers from the nairaland... please keep that in mind o and if u refuse to bare it in mind ,you have yourself to blame....

The reason why I gave out this warning.. Is due to the fact that one of my customers called.. He stated that his 06 camry shorten oil , just a bit .. And I now ask him what type of filter does he use, and reply he bought it from road side mechanic for 700naira.. So I than refer the young man to some reputable oil filter seller on nairaland.. Please kindly take to my advice thank you all ..

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://fmpmotorfactors.com/news/the-importance-of-oil-filters/&ved=2ahUKEwi-kL21-5LeAhVDXxoKHfYPAS4QFjABegQIDBAE&usg=AOvVaw2WXJAlUuDGQqPG0NpqYP97

(1) (Reply)

Driving Training: The Key To Unlock Safety And Success / Organistions Or Areas In Lagos Where People Drive Made-in-nigeria Cars/assemble / Mercedes-benz Delivers More Than 200,000 Vehicles In November For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.