Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process (21036 Views)

Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification / Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT / Nigerian Retirees Vs European Retirees In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process by shotuns: 2:33am On Oct 20, 2018
I know you must hate, put all your problem ON Buhari. . . . hateful soul.

tit:
Buhari the blood sucker
Re: 2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process by akdjr(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2018
This is what OBJ administration subject them to without thinking about their future.
Re: 2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process by springtech(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
shotuns:
How did they know how many people coming for verification ? is it rocket Science ?

Very funny question.

And you think there are not enough forms in one office somewhere being reserved for what not.
You think they just printed 400 forms.
You think they only sent those few hundred forms to them for the verification process.

I can tell you, NO Sir.
Re: 2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process by nextstep(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
shotuns:
This isnt peculiar to Nigeria alone. . . . . it happens everywhere even in Photocopy shops they do run out of papers, many establishment do have this insufficient form problem. . I was at the Chinese immigration to renew my Visa and was told to wait for few hours to get a form. . . Stop hating it could cause your High blood pressure go Boom ! and focus on the good side of the program . .

#hatekills

This is not hating. This is being puzzled about why anybody anywhere would still run out of forms in this day and age. Paper is plentiful and cheap, as is toner, and most printers are cheaper than a new Android phone. It's the lack of preparation and seriousness that pervades Nigeria (apparently it affects Chinese immigration in Nigeria, and they know Nigerians will tolerate it; I really doubt this happens in China or their UK embassy).
Re: 2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process by Yudee8(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
where will the supposed pension go?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Dismiss Nine Senior Officers, Demote Six For Misconduct / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria / Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.